Nancy Pelosi’s Republican Opponent Slams Impeachment

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
These impeachment proceedings is drowning out the 2020 race. Nancy cannot go on stage to do a live debate to challenge her opponents. It is because she isn't in her right mind. The media have to edit certain things that she says or do in front of the camera. Everything that she does on T.V. has to be rehearsed several times before she gets in front of the camera.

Nancy Pelosi’s Republican Opponent Slams Impeachment As Theft Of America’s Presidential Vote

3nacvq.gif

These impeachment proceedings is drowning out the 2020 race. Nancy cannot go on stage to do a live debate to challenge her opponents. It is because she isn't in her right mind. The media have to edit certain things that she says or do in front of the camera. Everything that she does on T.V. has to be rehearsed several times before she gets in front of the camera.

Nancy Pelosi’s Republican Opponent Slams Impeachment As Theft Of America’s Presidential Vote

3nacvq.gif

No it's not about overturning an election. If it was, it would have happened immediately upon Trump's election in 2016.
It's about holding Trump accountable for attempting to force a foreign government to intercede on his behalf in a national election.

And yes, I want to see every Republican wannabee that can voted out of office in November gone. They've outlived their usefulness as a party. Time to push the scramble and reset buttons. And this woman doesn't have any chance of defeating Nancy...unless she wants to retire.

Basically the democrat's position is "we don't have any proof or evidence, but the Senate should give us more time to keep digging in case we stumble on something that makes Trump look bad so we can try to get one of our own substandard candidates elected." I don't have much love for either party, but I do understand the country elected a non-political insider because they are tired of the same old honesty challenged candidates we get from both.

Forum List

Back