Nancy Pelosi's Impeachment Pens Look Like Bullets

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-1-16_20-0-34.jpeg

Leftists only gain and hold power using violence.

Nancy Pelosi's Impeachment Pens Look Like Bullets

I now know why NP held the articles of impeachment. She had to wait for her specially ordered pens to arrive.

Townhall.com ^ | January 16, 2020 | Leah Barkoukis

Despite House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s insistence that impeachment was a “somber” and "sad" event, her signing of the articles of impeachment Wednesday showed how serious she was about her past claims.

As Beth reported, even CNN commentators called her out over the optics of her smiling, taking photographs, and handing out pens delivered on silver platters.

Nancy Pelosi’s souvenir pens served up on silver platters to sign the sham articles of impeachment...She was so somber as she gave them away to people like prizes. Lauren Fox on Twitter— Stephanie Grisham (@PressSec) January 15, 2020

"I thought that was a little jarring and certainly, I think, off message," said CNN’s senior political reporter Nia-Malika.

Republican lawmakers agreed.

Rep. Jody Hice said the speaker's "'engrossment ceremony' proves that she cares more about politics than truth."

-Glee
-Laughter
-Pictures
-Souvenir pens
-A Ceremony

This is how “serious, sad, and somber” Democrats are when sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

Pelosi’s 'engrossment ceremony' proves that she cares more about politics than truth.@POTUS will be acquitted. Charlie Kirk on Twitter— Rep. Jody Hice (@CongressmanHice) January 16, 2020

Rep. Steve Scalise commented that Democrats' behavior on Wednesday was "unbelievable."

So much for “somber” and “solemn.”

House Dems are so excited about impeachment that they’re passing out commemorative pens and grinning for photos at a celebration ceremony.

Unbelievable. pic.twitter.com/GQUfG8VZQi— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) January 15, 2020

Rep. Mark Meadows said "you can't make up" what happened Wednesday during the signing.

They claim it's a somber, serious occasion they're heartbroken over... and then they pass out impeachment-signing pens with special cases. Folks. You can't make it up. Lauren Fox on Twitter— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) January 15, 2020

And Rep. Paul Gosar characterized it as another "made for TV moment at the expense of our Country."

This is neither a “somber” nor is it a “serious” process for House Democrats it’s just another made for TV moment at the expense of our Country.
pic.twitter.com/K3O3LWv0AB— Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (@RepGosar) January 15, 2020

But Sen. Ted Cruz had the best response, joking that crayons would've been more appropriate for Pelosi to use.

Given the circus in the House, I’m surprised she didn’t use crayons. ?? ?? ?? Daily Caller on Twitter— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) January 16, 2020

Speaking to Fox News on Wednesday, Cruz said the silver lining is that "Pelosi's circus is done" and now impeachment is in the Senate's hands.

"The good news is the partisan circus in the House is over. Nancy Pelosi’s circus is done. And we’re not going to see the one-sided show trial that the House has engaged in for months and months and months," he said. "That farce is over. In the Senate, here’s what I hope happens; I hope the Senate — I’m confident the Senate will conduct a fair trial. That means we’ll give the House managers an opportunity to present their case.

"We’ll listen to what they have to say; but then we’re going to do something that the House didn’t do: which is we’re going to give President Trump a full opportunity to defend himself, to present his case, to lay out the facts and evidence in law that the House ignored."

Cruz said he believes President Trump will be acquitted.

"And so we’ve moved out of Nancy Pelosi’s world," he continued. "It’s why she delayed this for so long, because she knew that once the House no longer had it, that they wouldn’t be able to put on a kangaroo court like they have, and instead we’re going to move in the Senate, where I hope and believe we’re going to follow the law, and that means we’re going to acquit the president."

------------

Pecker puss Pelosi plays the Queen of Hearts. Her campaign to alter her image as a religious, solemn, constitution loving grandma have failed. She will drag the house dems to oblivion in 2020.

Nanzi the Queen of Hearts:
1470_550x550_Front_Color-White.jpg

I thoughtTom Cotton had the best response.

He said..."She delayed handing over the Articles of Impeachment, waiting for her new order
of pens to arrive."

Pelosi was gleefully passing out some souvenir pens to sing the articles of impeachment. Apparently they are suppose to be worth money some day.

But I sit here and think with the current political climate, so long as the other party owns the House impeachment will be a normal day activity, so I'm thinking the value of those pens will go down substantially.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...oles-out-impeachment-pens-a-signing-tradition

Would the money Nancy spent on those pens have helped the homeless people in her district?

Pelosi thinks the average American married a billionaire San Francisco real estate developer like she did.

The old swine is outta' touch!

Forum List

Back