Nancy Pelosi's Favorite Word

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WNrx2jq184&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WNrx2jq184&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You know? That clip is still kinda funny...but when that episode comes on? I avoid it like the plague...because they beat that song to death. ;)

true---like him fighting the chicken----another bird.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WNrx2jq184&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WNrx2jq184&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You know? That clip is still kinda funny...but when that episode comes on? I avoid it like the plague...because they beat that song to death. ;)

true---like him fighting the chicken----another bird.

Yeah that one too. And the episode where the chicken and he go out to dinner because neither of them could remember what the fight was about...

Until the check comes and they banter of that... ;)

I'm HIP.

I think you're all being very unkind. I thought Madam Speaker was more coherent than usual in that little speech. There were too or three half sentences that came close to making sense. I mean she didn't once use the phrase: "Ha! Screw you America!" which can be loosely translated from most of her presentations. Show some respect guys.

I think you're all being very unkind. I thought Madam Speaker was more coherent than usual in that little speech. There were too or three half sentences that came close to making sense. I mean she didn't once use the phrase: "Ha! Screw you America!" which can be loosely translated from most of her presentations. Show some respect guys.

its the ones where she implies we are to dumb to understand anything, so go on about your business we know what to do and just leave it up to them attitude that fry's me.

Cannot do it. She is in a position of power over others, and her beliefs, her policies foisted over the rest of us are a conflict to what she was speaking unto.

She's a Hypocrite.

Cannot do it. She is in a position of power over others, and her beliefs, her policies foisted over the rest of us are a conflict to what she was speaking unto.

She's a Hypocrite.

Syrenn got it. :)

The T......well......:)

Respect is something you earn, she hasn't earned mine.

:) I swear I have a little program somewhere that re-installs a sense of humor in folks. I'm gonna look for it. :)

:) I swear I have a little program somewhere that re-installs a sense of humor in folks. I'm gonna look for it. :)

My apologies, I failed to see the humor in your comments. I should have known you were kidding from the last line.

Forum List

Back