Nancy Pelosi

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
After careful thought and consideration, I think we can answer the question of "Why do Republicans hate Nancy Pelosi so?"

I think the leading, most important factor in their hatred is because she's a woman.
Secondly, it's so well known that she is a genius at maneuvering through the legislative process.
Also, unlike Paul Ryan, she keeps her coalition in line and disciplined.
She has had valuable experience in dealing with the great Presidents, Clinton and Obama.
And, probably most importantly, she is recognized by Republicans as far and away superior to Trump in intellect and legislative skill. Therefore she is recognized as a threat to his nefarious ways.

Oh yes, and also, because she's a woman!

It's particularly notable that she surrounded herself with intellectual equals, during the swearing in ceremony yesterday.

8102030-6556175-Pelosi_invited_her_grand_kids_and_children_of_lawmakers_to_join_-a-27_1546563016234.jpg

Last edited:
I hate her because she is a cud chewing democrat **** who refuses to protect Americans!

After careful thought and consideration, I think we can answer the question of "Why do Republicans hate Nancy Pelosi so?"

I think the leading, most important factor in their hatred is because she's a woman.
Secondly, it's so well known that she is a genius at maneuvering through the legislative process.
She has had valuable experience in dealing with the great Presidents, Clinton and Obama.
And, probably most importantly, she is recognized by Republicans as far and away superior to Trump in intellect and legislative skill. Therefore she is recognized as a threat to his nefarious ways.

/-----/ "I think the leading, most important factor in their hatred is because she's a woman."
Is that why you hate Gov Palin?

Nancy Pelosi scares the Pubs bexause she is effective and shrewd. Pubs are accustomed to incopetent twits like Trump.

I hate her because she is a cud chewing democrat **** who refuses to protect Americans!

You mean she doesn't want the wall that Mexico is paying for. Or just because she is a democrat. What would the border control do if we got a wall, sit on their butts.

You mean she doesn't want the wall that Mexico is paying for. Or just because she is a democrat. What would the border control do if we got a wall, sit on their butts.
She’s a cud chewing democrat **** who refuses to protect Americans! Got it now? BTW. they are burying Singh today, the **** hasn’t even expressed condolences to the family!

She’s a cud chewing democrat **** who refuses to protect Americans! Got it now? BTW. they are burying Singh today, the **** hasn’t even expressed condolences to the family!

That she is and she and other big name Dems couldn't care less about Americans that are dead at the hands of illegals.

Border wall opponent Sen. Kamala Harris tweeted three times between Christmas and New Year's Eve bemoaning the plight of illegal immigrants and their children.

But not a peep was heard from Harris about the brutal shooting death of Newman, California, Police Department Cpl. Ronil Singh at the hands of a Mexican gang member illegally in the country and protected by the very sanctuary policies Harris champions.

Border wall opponent Rep. Nancy Pelosi decried the deaths of two illegal immigrant children on the same day Singh was murdered, bashed the government shutdown and, on New Year's Eve, promoted her upcoming MSNBC special

But not a peep was heard from Pelosi about Singh, the suspected illegal immigrant murderer, or the arrests of a total of seven alleged accomplices -- all reported to be illegally in this country as well.

Border wall opponent Sen. Dianne Feinstein released a public letter to the Customs and Border Patrol agency on the day of Singh's murder to voice her "strong concern about the recent deaths and illnesses of children detained in Border Patrol custody, and to request a full accounting and a revised protocol to prevent such tragedies from occurring in the future."

But not a peep was heard from Feinstein about Singh, no call for investigation of how the suspected murderer and his alleged accomplices arrived in the U.S., were able to evade arrest and detection, and who employed them, and aided, abetted, and sheltered them.

We can all see who they want to protect and sure isn't Americans.

59994588_798425933927099_8971139409403445248_n.jpg

I hope she dies today because she’s an unAmerican piece of shit just like the rest of the filthy fucks under the DNC umbrella.

This responsibility resides with "The House of Representatives"

The is not a question directed to the public, the vast majority, it’s a question directed to The House of Representatives.

& Let the chips fall wherever they may,

If a Republican Senator supports what Trump is and has been doing then let this Republican Senator stand up and vote, Ya or Ney

What say you—

let this Republican Senator stand up and vote—

Ya or Ney
for all to see---
:)-

I hope she dies today because she’s an unAmerican piece of shit just like the rest of the filthy fucks under the DNC umbrella.

post correction~~~~~~~~
I hope BrokeLoser dies today because BrokeLoser is an unAmerican piece of shit just like the rest of the filthy fucks under the RNC umbrella.

what goes around comes around

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

Poor Nance should retire. She is nearly 80 years old. Those who care about her should encourage her to spend what time she has left with her family and loved ones. It's cruel to expose her to public ridicule as she loses her mental faculties.

Nancy is so awesome, she lost control of the House in a Dem defeat so epic it was the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. This is where I laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

She refuses to govern,, we need immigration reform.. I just think trump should use the military to coup them

Trump is “not” an American. Some believe he was born in Germany but who knows?

Either way he is a foreign spy, spying on America, giving away our secrets for self-serving reasons. For the sake of America, trump needs to go NOW!!!!!

Nancy Patricia Pelosi is an American politician serving as speaker of the United States House of Representatives since January 2019. First elected to Congress in 1987, she is the only woman to have served as speaker and is the highest-ranking elected woman in United States history. Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the vice president.

Email Pelosi and tell her to do what is right for America; NOW!!!!
Email Me

Please do this before it is too late!!!!

Forum List

Back