Nancy Pelosi

She dodges the question of Health Care mandate being a tax.
She is a professional Politician and very good at the dodge game. :D

The video has been scrubbed from the Internet. :( NAZI police at it again.

Responding to a question from The Daily Caller, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi shied away from siding with Chief Justice John Roberts in labeling the health care law’s individual mandate constitutional as a tax, telling TheDC that “what you’re talking about here is Washington talk.”

“The court has upheld the legislation. I think and I have to see the specific language that they identified with how we wrote the bill in the House as part of the decision, their documentation for the decision. Call it what you will, it’s a step forward for America’s families and you know what? Take yes for an answer,” Pelosi, who was Speaker of the House when the health care law was signed into law, said at the Capitol Thursday.

“This is a very good thing for the American people. What you’re talking about here is Washington talk. … Technical terms, that’s for us here but means something to the American people is what it does to them.”

In the past, President Obama and the White House budget director have said the fine imposed by the health care law if an individual decides not to purchase health care insurance is not a tax.

Washington Talk :lmao:

Its only a tax if you don't have healthcare.

Why are you opposed to those without health insurance being forced to pay for the risk they will wind up owing an emergency room a few hundred K at the expense of you and I?

Ummm,individual liberty to make your own choices, no matter how irresponsible they may be?

Right - even when they burden the responsible people. Hey, how about even though I can afford health insurance, I not buy it, and when I wind up in an emergency room, you can pay for it? Would you mind?

Or dont you believe in liberty any more? What's next?......are they going to tax you because you dont buy GM vehicles "which by the way the government now" owns.....oops....did I let a cat out of the bag?
Or how about this one, the government can tax you for not buying GE products "Which happens to be ran by Obamas senior economic adviser Jeff Emmelt" like light bulbs or refrigerators. Ooops, I let another cat out of the bag!!!
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, who is sponsoring that bill? I didn't get the memo on that one. Do tell.

Responding to a question from The Daily Caller, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi shied away from siding with Chief Justice John Roberts in labeling the health care law’s individual mandate constitutional as a tax, telling TheDC that “what you’re talking about here is Washington talk.”

“The court has upheld the legislation. I think and I have to see the specific language that they identified with how we wrote the bill in the House as part of the decision, their documentation for the decision. Call it what you will, it’s a step forward for America’s families and you know what? Take yes for an answer,” Pelosi, who was Speaker of the House when the health care law was signed into law, said at the Capitol Thursday.

“This is a very good thing for the American people. What you’re talking about here is Washington talk. … Technical terms, that’s for us here but means something to the American people is what it does to them.”

In the past, President Obama and the White House budget director have said the fine imposed by the health care law if an individual decides not to purchase health care insurance is not a tax.

Whenever I see Nancy Pelowsy this is all I can think of.
url

A fucking rat eating cheese.

That's good..lol....but this is the one I think of:

000_Was6186334.jpg

A lapdog kissing it's mommy!! HAHA!!! Nice.

Congress AND the President are excused from having to participate in Obamacare. They have their own free health care.

If Obamacare is so goddamned good for the people, why doesn't Congress get the same treatment?

Why are they special? Because they VOTED THEMSELVES THAT WAY!

No amount of ranting or name-calling will change Nancy Pelosi...even though the most vile descriptions imaginable fit her well. The only thing we can do is elect someone else.

They have health care. The President can't choose to not have health care insurance. People with health care don't pay the penalty. Moron.

Why are you opposed to those without health insurance being forced to pay for the risk they will wind up owing an emergency room a few hundred K at the expense of you and I?

wrong moron, billions of dollars of new taxes are embedded within this mandate. so stop fucking lying.
Really? Name one that I'll have to pay.

Thanks.

I'm guessing none. You're probably one of those leeches that pays no tax at all!

Apparently you do not pay attention to the news. Obamacare represents trillions in new debt to the US treasury. This must be collected in taxes.

wrong moron, billions of dollars of new taxes are embedded within this mandate. so stop fucking lying.
Really? Name one that I'll have to pay.

Thanks.

As stated before, you in your welfare entitlement zone will not have to pay anything. Semantics dont work lil'bud.

Wait til our government sees the amount of hypochondriacs live in America.

Oh it's coming... I see it at the VA all of the time. Wait until we see it in EVERY Health care facility when someone else is footing the bill. You'll have 9-14 months waiting for that necessary surgery to think about it.

Whenever I see Nancy Pelowsy this is all I can think of.
url

A fucking rat eating cheese.

Your issues with female authority figures aren't relevant.

How is she an authority figure if she works for the people, which I am one of? Only nanny statists like yourself see congress as above you. Patriots like me know congresses place in society and it is below the people, they work for us, not the other way around dumbfuck, it's idiots like you that give them the power to try to be dictators.

What I think is dumb is if people cant afford to get insurance is taxed . If they cant afford the insurance how are they going to afford the tax..

No shit right? Once the door is open the rush to free shit will be unstoppable, and with 48% paying for the other 52% it's going to be a nightmare, and the death panels will begin. The poor voted themselves a nightmare is all that happened, when it comes time to ration care the poor will be the ones assed out if they are not paying taxes they will be expendable to the government.

Ummm,individual liberty to make your own choices, no matter how irresponsible they may be?

Right - even when they burden the responsible people. Hey, how about even though I can afford health insurance, I not buy it, and when I wind up in an emergency room, you can pay for it? Would you mind?
I have been doing that for years now anyways, I didn't need the government to take even more money from me to do it.

Or dont you believe in liberty any more? What's next?......are they going to tax you because you dont buy GM vehicles "which by the way the government now" owns.....oops....did I let a cat out of the bag?
Or how about this one, the government can tax you for not buying GE products "Which happens to be ran by Obamas senior economic adviser Jeff Emmelt" like light bulbs or refrigerators. Ooops, I let another cat out of the bag!!!
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
If you support this legislation you are just as guilty as those who wrote it.
And by the way, I have my own insurance, Federal blue cross blue shield to be exact. But that still does not make this monstrosity into good policy.

Last edited:
What I think is dumb is if people cant afford to get insurance is taxed . If they cant afford the insurance how are they going to afford the tax..

Poor people who cannot afford insurance will be given waivers and put on the government dole. It's the middle class who has to foot the bill to cover them. As if the middle class is not taxed enough yet.

Its only a tax if you don't have health care.

There are a whole bunch of taxes in the Health Care Bill and we are going to be paying for those taxes.
The very fist one has already gone into effect and that is the tanning bed tax. You use that you are taxed.

I'm not opposed to those without health care not paying for it. If we get the Government out of it and use competition, it brings the cost down and the premiums down. Then they could afford to pay for it on their own.
This is American we not suppose to be FORCED to do anything by our Federal Government.
We are suppose to be free from it.
Health Care can be done without the Government taking it over.
Why do the left think that Government is the answer to everything?
Why do the left want the Government telling you what you can and can not do?
Why do you on the left, want Government doing everything for you and in the process you lose all of your freedom? :cuckoo:

No shit right? Once the door is open the rush to free shit will be unstoppable, and with 48% paying for the other 52% it's going to be a nightmare, and the death panels will begin. The poor voted themselves a nightmare is all that happened, when it comes time to ration care the poor will be the ones assed out if they are not paying taxes they will be expendable to the government.

If I have Obamacare will I receive the same treatment that I would receive if I had the best insurance money can buy ?

Its only a tax if you don't have health care.

There are a whole bunch of taxes in the Health Care Bill and we are going to be paying for those taxes.
The very fist one has already gone into effect and that is the tanning bed tax. You use that you are taxed.

Oh no! Not a tanning bed tax! That will destroy the lives of every single hard working American who wants to give themselves skin cancer and look like a fucking orange.

I'm not opposed to those without health care not paying for it. If we get the Government out of it and use competition, it brings the cost down and the premiums down. Then they could afford to pay for it on their own.
This is American we not suppose to be FORCED to do anything by our Federal Government.
We are suppose to be free from it.
Health Care can be done without the Government taking it over.
Why do the left think that Government is the answer to everything?
Why do the left want the Government telling you what you can and can not do?
Why do you on the left, want Government doing everything for you and in the process you lose all of your freedom? :cuckoo:

Are there any new taxes that my wife and I, as middle class earners barely north of 6 figures, will have to pay?

Last edited:

I have been doing that for years now anyways, I didn't need the government to take even more money from me to do it.

[/QUOTE]
If you support this legislation you are just as guilty as those who wrote it.
And by the way, I have my own insurance, Federal blue cross blue shield to be exact. But that still does not make this monstrosity into good policy.
[/QUOTE]

I asked who was sponsoring the bill to make it a tax penalty to not buy from GM. You said that was the next step. So who is the sponsor? Can I see a draft of the bill?

Forum List

Back