Nancy Pelosi wants to see seniors dying on the streets

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Isn't that what the liberals said about Republican Senators when they held up the doc fix in an attempt to pay for it?

From Pelosi's office:
Pelosi to Senate Republicans: Show Us the Jobs

Washington, D.C.--Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued the following statement in response to Senate Republicans' refusal to pass jobs legislation along with the inadequate six months physician payment extension bill:
"The inadequate legislation on physicians' fees that Senate Republicans allowed to pass today is a great disappointment. The House has approved long-term reform that ensures that Medicare patients will have access to quality physicians' services.
"The bill Senate Republicans allowed to pass is not only inadequate with respect to physician fees, but it ignores urgent sections of the House bill to provide jobs. The House has repeatedly sent jobs-creating bills to the Senate since December -- Build America Bonds, small business hiring incentives, and importantly, summer jobs -- and yet Republicans continue to block approval of jobs legislation.
“What is it that Republicans in the Senate and House don't understand about the need for jobs in America?
"I see no reason to pass this inadequate bill until we see jobs legislation coming out of the Senate. House Democrats are saying to Republicans in the Senate: Show us the jobs!"

Pelosi Throws Down -- Won't Consider Senate Doc Fix - The Note

"Show us the jobs." :lol: We've been asking you that same question sence you forced that $900,000,000,000.00 porkulus bill down our throughts you stupid ****.

No Republican should ever pretend they want some kind of jobs bill.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-conservative-exceptionalism.html#post2425152

Remember the fear mongering Obama did before the last jobs bill?

Unemployment Higher than Projected….WITHOUT Stimulus Spending | Chicago Daily Observer

Show me the jobs from the stimulus bill.

If you have a job today, then the Obamabots are certain that the Spendulus saved your job. And the jobs that have been created are government jobs. And don't dare ask how many. But they will keep paying census workers a few more months to keep the numbers up. And anyway, how dare we question the great Obamawan.

No Republican should ever pretend they want some kind of jobs bill.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-conservative-exceptionalism.html#post2425152

Remember the fear mongering Obama did before the last jobs bill?

Unemployment Higher than Projected….WITHOUT Stimulus Spending | Chicago Daily Observer

Show me the jobs from the stimulus bill.

If you have a job today, then the Obamabots are certain that the Spendulus saved your job. And the jobs that have been created are government jobs. And don't dare ask how many. But they will keep paying census workers a few more months to keep the numbers up. And anyway, how dare we question the great Obamawan.

I questioned the Obamawan, on one of my Sales Websites I put up my Sheeple Logo last week, my Sales over double this week, I guess someone else must agree too :lol::lol:

pelosi wants everyone out on the streets. Its just that seniors who ill get there first.

Forum List

Back