Nancy Pelosi Wants A Federal Babysitting Service

France has a government furnished baby sitting service. That's what we need, to become more like France. Providing baby sitting is counter productive. Womem are allowed the freedom to exercise a choice as to whether or not to have children. It's is solely their decision. Yet once the decision is made, the cost and respomsiibility of exercising that decision somehow shifts to the general public. Is there some explanation for that? Why do women who are really responsible have to pay for the irresponsibility of others. Child care is a cost of having children. If someone can't afford child care they have no business having a child in the first place. If they still choose to have children, they must bear the costs themselves.

If a woman decides to have a child, the care and raising of that child now shifts to the government. If a womam decides to have an abortion, the cost shifts to the government. Now they have ceased to be women, they are household pets needing indulgent owners.

Last edited:
You know if we just did away with child neglect and child labor laws we would not need babysitters. The little buggers could get off their lazy asses and get a job.

As far as that goes, our child labor laws haven't worked for many years. Hundreds of children work in this country. They just work for some criminal enterprise. Get rid of the child labor laws and perhaps they can get legitimate jobs.

Why should parents have to toilet train their own children? Let the schools do it. Why should parents have to teach right from wrong? Let the schools do it. Why should parents have to feed their children? Let the schools do it.

I imagine in the not-so-distant future, schools will be open 24/7 and dormitories will be built. Why on earth would a woman want to go through childbirth just to hand over her child to the state is beyond me.

As far as that goes, our child labor laws haven't worked for many years. Hundreds of children work in this country. They just work for some criminal enterprise. Get rid of the child labor laws and perhaps they can get legitimate jobs.

The entertainment industries are criminal enterprises?
Perhaps...

yeah but Gerandma is still back on the farm and many are part of the "Mobile workforce for the new millenia". Moving all over for work.

Few understood what that really meant back when it was coined but I did.

Im sick and tired of the left blaming me for their bad behavior... if I thought they would actually get a job and not use it as a free babysitter, but nahh.... I know better.

Its just like the school system. Lets just throw money at the problem.
When are we gonna learn.... it does'nt work! (and neither will the gutter sluts)
What makes you think that only "the left" have children that they can't afford to care for?

Because you don't see anyone on the right who THINKS Pelosi's idea IS GOOD. Don't HAVE KIDS if you can't afford to CARE FOR THEM. how's that for a idea..

Im sick and tired of the left blaming me for their bad behavior... if I thought they would actually get a job and not use it as a free babysitter, but nahh.... I know better.

Its just like the school system. Lets just throw money at the problem.
When are we gonna learn.... it does'nt work! (and neither will the gutter sluts)
What makes you think that only "the left" have children that they can't afford to care for?

Because you don't see anyone on the right who THINKS Pelosi's idea IS GOOD. Don't HAVE KIDS if you can't afford to CARE FOR THEM. how's that for a idea..
Indeed. They quickly become 'wards of the state'.

Bottom line with this is that our Federal Government was never set up for and never intended to become a babysitter for the People's children.

The last thing I want to hear is someone come on here and say, "But the General Welfare".

You know if we just did away with child neglect and child labor laws we would not need babysitters. The little buggers could get off their lazy asses and get a job.

Child labor had mostly disappeared by the time child labor laws were passed. Capitalism ended child labor, not the government.

Why should parents have to toilet train their own children? Let the schools do it. Why should parents have to teach right from wrong? Let the schools do it. Why should parents have to feed their children? Let the schools do it.

I imagine in the not-so-distant future, schools will be open 24/7 and dormitories will be built. Why on earth would a woman want to go through childbirth just to hand over her child to the state is beyond me.

Let's create the federal Dept of Child Rearing and turn all our children over to the government to raise. They government can build huge camps were trained child raisers will cater to the every need and ensure that the proper servility and eagerness to grovel will be inculcated in its charges.

Well, that's something at least.

I wondered if they'd be discouraged from showing that kind of interest.

STFU Jillie... I bet most, if not all, of them gutter sluts have a cell phone and a laptop and new purse.... Oh and a baby-daddy that contributes zero..... Get off my ass!

They can pay their own God damn daycare.... I and my wife had to all by ourselves. So they can too.

Difference being.... my wife had all 3 of my kids with ME. Oh, and we also waited till we could afford them.

WOW... Imagine that.... personal responsibility, its a mother fucker!

i've always known that anti-choice activists weren't pro life because most of you are perfectly ok with the death penalty; and war; and guns. so it's always been clear that it's been based on "punishing the harlots".... you know, given that you don't give a rat's patoot about the guys who are necessary to get that "harlot" pregnant.

if you were pro life, you'd be all for day care; you'd be for enabling women to continue their educations; get job training; and actually provide a good life for themselves and their kids. this is particularly true when the majority of people on welfare are WHITE single mothers (does that change things for you?)

so you can kiss my pro choice butt... and take your own advice about shutting up. :thup:

i do thank you, though, for proving what i've known all along... that male dominance (by about 80%) of the anti-choice movement was about controlling and punishing women...

WOW!!!

I thought you were Jewish, Jillian.

That's one HUUUGE cross you carry.
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back