Nancy Pelosi: Trump's border wall is too high and 'obnoxious'

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., criticized President Trump’s proposed border wall prototypes for being too high and “obnoxious.”

"Did you see it? How high it is? I mean, really? In a civilized society, we do something like that?"

Did you see the wall around the Vatican? How high is ut? I mean. Really? In a civilized society we do something like that?

BAD VATICAN. VERY BAD VATICAN! ( Pelosi has lost it. She has got to go!)

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., criticized President Trump’s proposed border wall prototypes for being too high and “obnoxious.”

"Did you see it? How high it is? I mean, really? In a civilized society, we do something like that?"

Did you see the wall around the Vatican? How high is ut? I mean. Really? In a civilized society we do something like that?

I think the wall just got 10 feet higher.

There will be no wall,dumpf will be gone before the first mile is completed

I have it on good authority (board leftists) he'll be gone by Christmas 2017!

The walls for the Vatican were built in very uncivilized times, so let's keep those walls in context.

Also, the Vatican gates are always open.

Yes, the Vatican does have walls, and some are quite large. But anyone can stroll through the Pope's front yard -- St. Peter's Square -- at nearly any time. Only metal detectors stand between the iconic landmark and the millions of tourists who come to see the historic headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church.
In other words, Vatican City may have walls, but the front door is always open, said the Rev. James Martin, a Catholic priest and editor at large at America magazine.

About those Vatican walls ... - CNN

The walls for the Vatican were built in very uncivilized times, so let's keep those walls in context.

Yes, the Vatican does have walls, and some are quite large. But anyone can stroll through the Pope's front yard -- St. Peter's Square -- at nearly any time. Only metal detectors stand between the iconic landmark and the millions of tourists who come to see the historic headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church.
In other words, Vatican City may have walls, but the front door is always open, said the Rev. James Martin, a Catholic priest and editor at large at America magazine.

How bout all the walls around all the celebrity & political class liberals private estates?

If they feel the need for security from the American people (their neighbors) why can't America do the same on the edges of its property?

How bout all the walls around all the celebrity & political class liberals private estates?

If they feel the need for security from the American people (their neighbors) why can't America do the same on the edges of its property?

Uh-huh, those celebrities aren't using my money to build their walls and those walls have zero effect on our relations with our southern neighbor or reputation abroad.

In other words, your point is lame.

Uh-huh, those celebrities aren't using my money to build their walls and those walls have zero effect on our relations with our southern neighbor or reputation abroad.

My point is you all are fucking hypocrites.

No, no, Pelosi needs to stay....no other politician is quite as entertaining.

If you want to point out hypocrisy then you need to compare apples to apples. A backyard fence is not exactly the same thing in any way, shape or form as a border wall and you have not made any point other than demonstrating that you can't back up overly simplified right wing talking points.

the racist democrats are opposed to controlling our border crossings

If you want to point out hypocrisy then you need to compare apples to apples. A backyard fence is not exactly the same thing in any way, shape or form as a border wall and you have not made any point other than demonstrating that you can't back up overly simplified right wing talking points.
Security measures are security measures no matter what political spin you try to apply to them.

Yes a backyard fence is not the same as a border wall, but the principle is exactly the same.

is that why the republican party looks like white on rice?

The Democrats are saying that:

America can’t control its border crossings

America can’t control its immigration.

America can’t deport illegal alien criminals

America can’t stop non-citizens from voting in our elections

WHY?

Your point is lame.
The Vatican isn't having to deal with thousands of poor people trying to move into the Pope's living quarters and vote him out of existence.

is that why the republican party looks like white on rice?
Hey, everyone gets it.
The Democratic Party hates white voters.
But thanks for the constant reminders.

Security measures are security measures no matter what political spin you try to apply to them.

Is that an argument? You might as well compare putting nuclear arms on the border because Brad Pitt has a handgun. I mean, security measures are security measures.

Yes a backyard fence is not the same as a border wall, but the principle is exactly the same.

That is an oversimplified mess of an argument.

Your point is lame.
The Vatican isn't having to deal with thousands of poor people trying to move into the Pope's living quarters and vote him out of existence.

You guys are so god damned dense. I didn't bring up the Vatican walls. Maybe you should ask one of your bozo friends why they did?

Forum List

Back