Nancy Pelosi ‘Treats The Air Force Like Her Personal Airline’

Mrs obamaturd flew on her own special plane with her own secret service, took all her family. Now we are talking oranges to oranges! You are slow but just think about that! Contemplate! Associate and meditate!

You really are irony deficient attention you? The Obama haters harped on every trip or vacation the Obamas took. Your right wing media lied repeatedly about the costs of Michelle's trips. You all started thread after thread about it. But now that the Orange Oligarch is president*, you fall completely silent. This is from 2017.

Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years.

Or how about this?

3 months of Melania's travel cost nearly twice what Michelle Obama spent yearly

Just stop.

* Illegitimate
We complained because they always took two planes! Did ewe miss that? Dummie!

Mrs obamaturd flew on her own special plane with her own secret service, took all her family. Now we are talking oranges to oranges! You are slow but just think about that! Contemplate! Associate and meditate!

You really are irony deficient attention you? The Obama haters harped on every trip or vacation the Obamas took. Your right wing media lied repeatedly about the costs of Michelle's trips. You all started thread after thread about it. But now that the Orange Oligarch is president*, you fall completely silent. This is from 2017.

Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years.

Or how about this?

Just stop.

* Illegitimate

Link? Because I think this goes back to my commentary about RW media lying to you.

Or how about this?

Just stop.

* Illegitimate

Link? Because I think this goes back to my commentary about RW media lying to you.
Your commentary is always biased. You have zero sense of fairness!

FLY Fly Fly away Melania

Or how about this?

Just stop.

* Illegitimate

And just for kicks Which republican backer on this board is fair and unbiased?

Or how about this?

Just stop.

* Illegitimate

All of us! Not ewe!

Or how about this?

Just stop.

* Illegitimate

All of us! Not ewe!
LOL stick to FB and the bad calls wry Politics are not your game

All of us! Not ewe!

All of us! Not ewe!
Don’t it frost your nads that I don’t have to do what ewe tell me to do?

FLY Fly Fly away Melania

Or how about this?

Just stop.

* Illegitimate

Hello pot, meet kettle. No link? So shocking....

Or how about this?

Just stop.

* Illegitimate

Hello pot, meet kettle. No link? So shocking....
Shocking is good!

Forum List

Back