Nancy Pelosi, tax cheat ?

You were right Gunny, 90 minutes and its in the middle of page 2 ....... :lol:

While speaking of Nancy and the reason that she does the things she does, let's remember WHY she has a love for illegal aliens. They make sure she has an income to hide from the tax man.

American Thinker Blog: Pelosi's illegal alien employees

Indeed, she's a champion of union labor except when it applies to her ...... :eusa_whistle:

Any golfers out there ? Let's go play a round of golf at CordeValle, a nice "public" golf course ..... :eusa_whistle:

Nancy Pelosi is dangerously inept...

She's weak and her counterpart in the Senate is weaker.

Agreed. I was angry over the lack of leadership when the Republicans held majorities in Congress - this Congressional version of Democrat control has transformed anger into outright fear - these people are absolutely clueless - which in turn makes them highly dangerous. This bogus AIG bonus witchhunt is proving a culmination of this danger...

Nancy Pelosi is dangerously inept...

She's weak and her counterpart in the Senate is weaker.

Agreed. I was angry over the lack of leadership when the Republicans held majorities in Congress - this Congressional version of Democrat control has transformed anger into outright fear - these people are absolutely clueless - which in turn makes them highly dangerous. This bogus AIG bonus witchhunt is proving a culmination of this danger...

Yeah, the AIG thing is definitely making Congress look like enormous jackasses. And I agree, dangerous. I take a BIG issue with AIG getting bonuses paid with tax dollars but I understand the concern about the precedent the retroactive tax will set. Honestly, I'm torn. Part of me wants to tell AIG to go fuck themselves and the other part of me wants to flip out because they were allowed to do it by not making them go Chapter 11 or breaking them up. Ugh.

Forum List

Back