Nancy Pelosi- Stand up Comedienne

I always enjoy the croc tears from Pelosi.

Personally, rather than stand up.... I'd prefer her laying down.... on an autopsy table. My bad.

this one still cracks me up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN8SK6En4pM

:rofl:

the best part is the way she keeps a straight face.....priceless

Oh Yeah. What a winner this flamming idiot is. I just love how her House will be the most open and transparant in history. Jeeze.

Here's hoping she jumps off the Obama ship and resigns also. She can then go back to her Vinyard in CAli.

Never heard of something being valued between 5 and 27 million dollars. Of course she is now taxed on the 5 million dollar figure. It pays to be a US Senator. After she resigns, wonder if they will start taxing on the 27 million?? Cali is hard up for money so every little bit helps. Be nice to SPREAD HER WEALTH around.

All i hear her say is:

"Blah, blah, blah, lies, lies, lies, We are the most ethical and most honest congress in American history, blah, lies, lies."

I couldn't make it past a minute or so . . . . the bullshit permeated through the computer, as it does on this:

obama-pelosi-reid.jpg

did anybody count the lies?? she fires them off so rapidly it's pretty hard..

this one still cracks me up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN8SK6En4pM

:rofl:

the best part is the way she keeps a straight face.....priceless

Oh Yeah. What a winner this flamming idiot is. I just love how her House will be the most open and transparant in history. Jeeze.

Here's hoping she jumps off the Obama ship and resigns also. She can then go back to her Vinyard in CAli.

Never heard of something being valued between 5 and 27 million dollars. Of course she is now taxed on the 5 million dollar figure. It pays to be a US Senator. After she resigns, wonder if they will start taxing on the 27 million?? Cali is hard up for money so every little bit helps. Be nice to SPREAD HER WEALTH around.

I wonder how much she and Joe Biden have donated with THEIR own money to Haiti? Joe Biden- the big spender and charitable donation giver, all of $369 in one year's time.:lol: He might go in with Pelosi and together they can scrape together $50 to send to Haiti.

Liberals love to give to Charity as long as it is someone else's money. ie- tax payer money.

I've never heard Nancy Pelosi say anything "funny". I have, however, heard her say plenty of stupid shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back