NANCY? Pelosi slurs words, praises ‘President Butch,’ claims there are ‘three coasts’

Ha! Did you hear she now says a fence is ok, but a wall is immoral. She is a hoot!
Taco Bell...make a run for the border.

Every Taco Bell has borders.

That’s a lot of borders to defend.

On the Border, good salsa.

Borderline by Madonna.

Lots of borders.

I absolutely saw her say it in a presser. Just ridiculous.

“Well, now you are talking about a fence, not a wall.”

Maybe we can call it an ice cream sundae with chocolate sprinkles and a cherry on top.

It is so petty and immature. Just reinforces everything I think of them.
What’s funny is they really think they will fool anyone with that, now that they are giving in.
Ha! Did you hear she now says a fence is ok, but a wall is immoral. She is a hoot!
Taco Bell...make a run for the border.

Every Taco Bell has borders.

That’s a lot of borders to defend.

On the Border, good salsa.

Borderline by Madonna.

Lots of borders.

I absolutely saw her say it in a presser. Just ridiculous.

“Well, now you are talking about a fence, not a wall.”

Maybe we can call it an ice cream sundae with chocolate sprinkles and a cherry on top.

...nothing is going up in flames...
I suggest a healthy mix of conservative, liberal and foreign news sources to feed your head...

A steady diet of Fox (Everything is Hunky-Dory) News does not give you everything you need to make such judgments...

Bad trade deals cancelled and renegotiated, tax cut for all americans that pay taxes, lowest unemployment on record, NAFTA renegotiated, China backed down on tariffs, Increased sanctions on Russia, dialog opened with North Korea, NATO members finally paying their fair share, The US respected again on the world stage, Companies moving back to the US and expanding in the US, the US a net energy exporter for the first time, and you can once again say Merry Christmas.

Best president in my lifetime and I have been around a long time.

I think it is you that needs a new news source, you seem to be brainwashed by the far left on CNN, MSNBC, etc.
Yes. Benito Mussolini made the trains run on time, too.

...nothing is going up in flames...
I suggest a healthy mix of conservative, liberal and foreign news sources to feed your head...

A steady diet of Fox (Everything is Hunky-Dory) News does not give you everything you need to make such judgments...
i suggest you learn who you are speaking to and stop pretending you know what i do read and don't read. i read FOX much less than CNN or almost any other news source out there. i don't even get it on my TV channels.

so go fuck yourself with your guessing stereotypes cause you're once again wrong.
Calm yourself, Princess... my, my, my... nasty little git when you're challenged, aren't you? Lighten up, Francis.

Newsflash..unless someone has excised the Gulf of Mexico...we HAVE three coasts dumbasses

She is at war to lead her own party.

Hopefully she wins, she is comically garbage.

All 57 states have borders, right?

For all you Libturds who failed geography =

alaska-north-coast.jpg

Trump made Chuck and Nancy look like doddering old fucks the other day.

Nancy is a senile old bag who should be playing canasta and watching Judge Judy, not running the legislature of the nation.

Forum List

Back