Nancy Pelosi - MISS LUBE RACK 1955

No. Republicans and Democrats alike no longer trust Snopes after learning that a far left liberal couple who have very little in the way of education - are founders and operators of Snopes! They have been caught in their lies one too many times. Every dog has its day. Snopes included.

You tried this one on other threads and got shot down

Do you think we forgot?

gullible conservatives will fall for anything that tears down someone from the opposing party, facts be damned.

gullible conservatives will fall for anything that tears down someone from the opposing party, facts be damned.

Snopes rips the shit out of Republican propaganda. Typical to Republicans, they will attack the source.........With MORE Republican propaganda

Scheiß Mause, you're a stupid guy.

BUT seriously, how does posting a picture of a good looking girl "tear Nancy Shrew down?"

I knew it was a fake right away, because you don't go from that to ugly in only 60 years...

Pelosi was an ugly girl, who grew into an ugly woman, and is now an ugly shrew. Basically, a typical democrat female.

...Pelosi was an ugly girl, who grew into an ugly woman, and is now an ugly shrew. Basically, a typical democrat female.

... Hate filled people become leftists - or are natural leftists.

original

in the end who cares if it were here or not? this really important these days or just more mud out of the bucket?

It's not her. Funny how all the righties are getting hosed by this hoax. It's all over the wingnut blogs and message boards!!! The pictures are actually from 1951, when Nancy would have been 11 and were taken in L.A., when Nancy's from Baltimore.

Along For The Ride: Boulevard Beauty Queens... Muller Bros. Oldsmoblie
oh shut the fuck up. you "lefties" jizz yourself every time someone says they got something for you to squee about in regard to trump.
I should STFU? You're the one that responded to a 7 year old thread! :laughing0301:

This is what Pelosi really looked like at 20 in 1960.

View attachment 25737

BTW, can someone give me a heads up on how to post pictures larger? Mine always are small, but I've noticed others aren't having that problem. Thanks
Too bad she didn't go for a ride with little brother Teddy.

Nancy has been Miss Botox Queen for ten consecutive years.

Forum List

Back