Nancy Pelosi, it is a t- penalty

Its a tax penalty, and it always has been. It was the samething Mittens passed in Massachusetts.

If it was unconstitutional it never would have passed period.

Romney signed into law something the Democrats of Mass wanted.
What Romney signed is a states rights issue, not something that is law for the entire country.
Huge difference.

Romney even vetoed about 8 sections of that Mass. Healthcare bill, and they just overroad the vetos effortlessly.

It must have been tough Governing La-La Land.

What more do expect from a politician that states we need to pass a bill so we can see what is in it. Just another foot in the mouth dumb liberal parasite.

One thing is for certain, it is galvanizing the resistance and has successfully enraged the silent majority!

I loved the end of the video she said "the penalty covers the one percent of free riders". I don't believe it's one percent, but anyway...Translation: The penalty is for those who choose not to, when they can afford to... The real free riders are the ones that freeload on the on the ones that pay for insurance,and the ones who are forced to pay the penalty... The same ones who get the ebt cards, and Safelink phones.

I loved the end of the video she said "the penalty covers the one percent of free riders". I don't believe it's one percent, but anyway...Translation: The penalty is for those who choose not to, when they can afford to... The real free riders are the ones that freeload on the on the ones that pay for insurance,and the ones who are forced to pay the penalty... The same ones who get the ebt cards, and Safelink phones.

Its the SAME thing we have now.... where the middle class..the ones who PAY taxes carry the ones who don't.

All this means is that the ones not paying a red cent now....will be getting MORE. That is the bottom line...... MORE. There is no care for how that more happens... or how it is payed for.... just so that it is .... more.

Last edited:

Its the SAME thing we have now.... where the middle class..the ones how PAY taxes carry the ones how don't.

All this means is that the ones not paying a red cent now....will be getting MORE. That is the bottom line...... MORE. There is no care for how that more happens... or how it is payed for.... just so that it is .... more.

And that is the problem... Welfare was never meant as a career choice, yet idiots like Pelosi have made it exactly that... All for the sake of votes, and so they can remain in power indefinitely. I wonder if those on Welfare will ever come to the realization, that they are the ones who are being mistreated, and oppressed by the Pelosi types who keep giving them handout, after handout with the stipulation that once the handout is maxed out, the gravy train is over... Translation: You can receive only so much, but if you try to make a better living for yourself by getting a job, and making more than what the Pelosi tells you you can... All bets are off, and the hand that fed you, will be the same one that slaps you across the face. People on Welfare need to wake up, and realize the very ones they support politically, are the very ones enslaving them to finite wealth, and a menial existence.

Its a tax penalty, and it always has been. It was the samething Mittens passed in Massachusetts.

It is a penalty for not paying a tax?

Trouble with a capital "T" And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for....Penalty!

That troubling little T word.... say it.... TTAAAXXXX

:lmao:

Pelosi can call it whatever she wants. Its still at TAX and is now a big problem for Barry.

Its the SAME thing we have now.... where the middle class..the ones how PAY taxes carry the ones how don't.

Yup and those of us who have insurance and pay taxes will be getting hosed yet again.

Those who pay nothing don't give a shit because, well hell, its somebody elses money.

What Romney signed is a states rights issue, not something that is law for the entire country.
Huge difference.

VETO Pen, Seriously who you kidding. He passed it, and then promoted the fact he passed it on Tv.
Then He said with obamacare he will repeal and REPLACE it, but keep most of it in tact. You people don't get it do you? You are voting for a liberal, you are voting for a man who will say anything to win your vote. He doesnt stand for much.

Look if you are just going to deflect back to the horrors that is Obama dont bother.

What Romney signed is a sates rights issue, not something that is law for the entire country.
Huge difference.

I agree, spasma likes to pretend a lot and believe Mass. Is a country not state.

again Veto pen, but then again you are a liar so who cares what you say.

I agree, spasma likes to pretend a lot and believe Mass. Is a country not state.

According to the supreme court you would be wrong, it is completely valid for the country. I am just waiting for Romney to flip flop and take credit for it. Suddenly obamacare will be romneycare now that it was upheld and Romney will be the one that did it all along. Don't believe me, look at how Romney took credit for the bailouts.

Not without some major tweaking.

minor tweaking

Not sure why the Democrats are crying, they got ObamaCare and they could not get it through because of the Commerce clause, which I think was a great decision.

So they got it through calling it a tax?

The Dems won and they still cry. I don't get it.

Huge difference.

Romney even vetoed about 8 sections of that Mass. Healthcare bill, and they just overroad the vetos effortlessly.

Romney?s health care law gets awkward birthday party - POLITICO.com

All i would do is play clips of Mittens smiling with ole Teddy....We all know the right hates ole teddy..

On April 12, 2006, Governor Mitt Romney signed the health legislation.[19] Romney vetoed eight sections of the health care legislation, including the controversial employer assessment.[20] Romney also vetoed provisions providing dental benefits to poor residents on the Medicaid program, and providing health coverage to senior and disabled legal immigrants not eligible for federal Medicaid.[21] The legislature promptly overrode six of the eight gubernatorial section vetoes, on May 4, 2006, and by mid-June 2006 had overridden the remaining two.[22]

Massachusetts health care reform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where the veto for the mandate?

LOL

tax penalty

What a fucking moron

really? im against the mandate and im the moron...Look stupid ill explain it for you.
Frank doesnt have health insurance. If you choose to not have the government provide assistance then you get penalties that come out through your taxes.

LOL

tax penalty

What a fucking moron

really? im against the mandate and im the moron...Look stupid ill explain it for you.
Frank doesnt have health insurance. If you choose to not have the government provide assistance then you get penalties that come out through your taxes.

According to the Supreme Court ruling it is a tax, not a penalty. A penalty is given if you don't pay a tax. This is a tax, it was the way the Supreme Court could justify keeping the bill intact. It was unconstitutional under the Commerce clause, so they made it a tax. Again, if you do not pay the tax, you are given a penalty.

On the IRS form you are given deductions, if you have a mortgage, you get a deduction. If you you have children you get a credit, if you have health insurance, you are exempt. Noe, if you are not paying a mortgage, you don't have children, you didn't buy medical insurance, you are assessed a TAX. If you don't pay your taxes on time, you get a PENALTY.

Forum List

Back