Nancy Pelosi is taking at least two Air Force jets to Copenhagen

One more thing in reference to my last post. thats called editing when I took you comment and responded to it.

Thats called cutting from my own post i.e. Editing, simple concept to understand.

There is a HUGE difference between CUTTING and then REMOVING a part from the whole which is what you did and merely spacing between independent thoughts so i could respond to each individual thought and you could know what I was responding to which is what I did.
However, Yes it is a simple concept so I am still dismayed at how you fail to grasp it.
Oh and I am going to do the same now so don't freak out.

Here is a partial list of those who went on the trip with the Speaker, easily verified by any number if sources.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Majority Leader Steny Hoyer

Chairman George Miller, Committee on Education and Labor

Chairman Henry Waxman, Committee on Energy and Commerce

Chairman Ed Markey, Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming

Chairman Charles Rangel, Committee on Ways and Means

Chairman Bart Gordon, Committee on Science and Technology

Congressman James Sensenbrenner (R-WI), Ranking Member, Select Committee on Energy

Independence and Global Warming

Committee on Science and Technology

Congressman Sander Levin (D-MI), Committee on Ways and Means

Congressman Joe Barton (R-TX), Ranking Member, Committee on Energy and Commerce

Congressman Fred Upton (R-MI), Committee on Energy and Commerce

Congressman Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global

Warming

Congresswoman Diana DeGette (D-CO), Committee on Energy and Commerce

Congressman Jay Inslee (D-WA), Committee on Energy and Commerce

Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming

Congresswoman Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Select Committee on Energy Independence and

Global Warming

Congressman John Sullivan (R-OK), Committee on Energy and Commerce

Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global

Warming

Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Committee on Energy and Commerce

Pelosi Sends Overnight Delegation To Copenhagen | TPMDC

Washington, D.C. – Speaker Nancy Pelosi will lead a Congressional Delegation to Copenhagen, Denmark for the UN Climate Conference.

“The House of Representatives has taken historic action to address the climate crisis and transition our country to a clean energy economy,” Speaker Pelosi said. “We see Copenhagen as a meeting about job creation – how do we move forward to create millions of clean energy jobs and new technologies to keep America number one. We are going to send a message of support for the Obama Administration’s efforts and we bring with us the strong commitment of the Congress to take action, as the House of Representatives did in June.”
Speaker Nancy Pelosi | News Room | Press Releases

Nice list of democrats AND republicans. However, I don't see a problem with the trip and you do. That is a matter of differing opinions and nothing more.

The C-40 B/C provides safe, comfortable and reliable transportation for U.S. leaders to locations around the world. The C-40B's primary customers are the combatant commanders and C-40C customers include members of the Cabinet and Congress. The aircraft also perform other operational support missions.

Features
The C-40 B/C is based upon the commercial Boeing 737-700 Business Jet. The body of the C-40 is identical to that of the Boeing 737-700, but has winglets. Both models have state of the art avionics equipment, integrated Global Positioning System and Flight Management System/Electronic Flight Instrument System and a heads up display. Heading the safety equipment list is the Traffic Collision Avoidance System and enhanced weather radar. The aircraft is a variant of the Boeing next generation 737-700, and combines the 737-700 fuselage with the wings and landing gear from the larger and heavier 737-800. The basic aircraft has auxiliary fuel tanks, missionized interior with self-sustainment features and managed passenger communications.

The cabin area is equipped with a crew rest area, distinguished visitor compartment with sleep accommodations, two galleys and business class seating with worktables.

The C-40B is designed to be an "office in the sky" for senior military and government leaders. Communications are paramount aboard the C-40B which provides broadband data/video transmit and receive capability as well as clear and secure voice and data communication. It gives combatant commanders the ability to conduct business anywhere around the world using on-board Internet and local area network connections, improved telephones, satellites, television monitors, and facsimile and copy machines. The C-40B also has a computer-based passenger data system.

The C-40C is not equipped with the advanced communications capability of the C-40B. Unique to the C-40C is the capability to change its configuration to accommodate from 42 to 111 passengers
Factsheets : C-40B/C

The C-32 is a specially configured version of the Boeing 757-200 commercial intercontinental airliner. The C-32 body is identical to that of the Boeing 757-200, but has different interior furnishings and 21st century avionics. The passenger cabin is divided into four sections:

-- The forward area has a communications center, galley, lavatory and 10 business class seats.
-- The second section is a fully enclosed stateroom for the use of the primary passenger. It includes a changing area, private lavatory, separate entertainment system, two first-class swivel seats and a convertible divan that seats three and folds out to a bed.
-- The third section contains the conference and staff facility with eight business class seats.
-- The rear section of the cabin contains general seating with 32 business-class seats, galley, two lavatories and closets.
Factsheets : 89th Airlift Wing

That's nice and all but what aircraft were actually taken?? Any tool can go and get a description of aircraft and post it but what does that have to do with what was actualy taken?

Here's what is known, The President took 2 aircraft to Copenhagen both VC-25's one a primary and the other a backup as he does everytime he travels and this does not inculde the C-17's that are loaded with his car's. We also know that the First Lady traveled to Denmark in a VC-32A because there are several images of her getting off a VC-32A in Denmark. Further based on the size of the congressional group and the aircraft avialable, and from various news reports we know that the Speaker took took aircraft. Both of them likely VC-32A's if not one was a C-40B both long range boeing products. So this trip all in an effort to reduce CO2 and talk about Global Warming resulted in no less than 7 Aircraft going to Denmark in an attempt to talk about CO2 and climate change. It doesn't take a much to understand the nature of fuel costs for both of those aircraft types to understand how much this trip actually cost. Further based on the Speakers long history of air travel matters this type of issue is not surprising.

What do the types of aircraft taken by the president and first lady have to do with the type of aircraft taken by the congressional delegation?? NOTHING. You are grasping at straws out of desperation and once again making ASSUMPTIONS and presenting them as fact. I am still wiaitng on you to back up your assumptions with something REAL. LOL

See that not one thing was cut, removed or edited from your post. Do you get it yet or does that simple concept still confuse you?

Inhofe went all by himself and attended no meetings. After two hours on the ground he flew back to the US, accomplishing absolutely nothing.

except for attending meetings and staying longer, that's precisely what obama did.

do we sing kumbaya now, or later?

According to him he spent about 4 hours on the ground gave a "press conference" at the top of some stairs in the bella center and then left before the house delegation had even arrived.
So who funded HIS trip? He apprently went over there to rant about global warming claiming it's a hoax perpetrated by the UN and hollywood elite and claim that the reps will be back in charge of congress. Then left after being laughed at by the few reporters that gave him the opportunity to speak. LOL

However, since he apparently went over on his own what does that have to do with the house delegation and their trip?

Inhofe went all by himself and attended no meetings. After two hours on the ground he flew back to the US, accomplishing absolutely nothing.

except for attending meetings and staying longer, that's precisely what obama did.

do we sing kumbaya now, or later?

Probably got there in time to see Obama stomp his feet after getting owned by the Chinese. With all the flooding from global warming wouldn't Barry Row the Boat Ashore be more appropriate?

Wasn't W the one who made sure that we were OWNED by the chinese? LOL

That's not what the REPUBLICAN himself had to say about his trip but if you believe this REPUBLICAN wasted taxpayer dollars then campaign against him and vote him out of office. LOL

OUDaily.com | Sen. Inhofe calls trip to Copenhagen successful

obam also said his trip was successful.

i guess success just ain't what it used to be.

That's not what the REPUBLICAN himself had to say about his trip but if you believe this REPUBLICAN wasted taxpayer dollars then campaign against him and vote him out of office. LOL

Is that deflection tactic the best you have to offer? In case you missed it, I was making fun of inhofe who tried to claim his impromptu "press conference" where he was heckled and laughed at by the few reporters who stopped in the hallway to listen to him rant, was a success. LOL At least mine was a joke from the looks of it your were trying to be serious. LOL

So (on a serious note) who paid for inhofe's flight over there so he could rant about gloal warming conspiracies and then leave after only four hours??

Last edited:

Is that deflection tactic the best you have to offer? In case you missed it, I was making fun of inhofe who tried to claim his impromptu "press conference" where he was heckled and laughed at by the few reporters who stopped in the hallway to listen to him rant, was a success. LOL At least mine was a joke from the looks of it your were trying to be serious. LOL

So who paid for his flight over there so he could rant about gloal warming conspiracies and then leave after only four hours??

are you this stupid in real life?

how could the notion that obama's trip was successful be anything but a joke?

:rofl:

Hypocracy?

We sent TWO jets to Copenhagen in order to attempt to forge a global agreement on reducing manmade climate change.

We sent THOUSANDS of jets to Iraq to conduct an unnecessary conflict in the war on terror

And we have people here ranting about the cost of fuel????

So who paid for his flight over there so he could rant about gloal warming conspiracies and then leave after only four hours??

Imagine that you insult and engage in personal attacks in lieu of a real argument. LOL

Imagine that you insult and engage in personal attacks in lieu of a real argument. LOL

my questions stand.

my questions stand.

What questions?? LOL Do you want me to answer your insults disguised as questions?? I am still waiting for answers to my previous questions but I don't see you rushing to answer them. Why is that?

You can't cope with the facts that this thread started by a righty to attack pelosi is a joke and a republican makes a fool out of himself on the national stage (a small one but still national) so you try to desperately and dishonestly change the subject to obama and then to top it all off you attack another poster in a lame attempt to CYA. LOL

It's really sad that republicans believe a debate is won by baselessly attacking and insulting another poster because YOU can't deal with or counter what has been said with a REAL argument.

my questions stand.

What questions?? LOL Do you want me to answer your insults disguised as questions?? I am still waiting for answers to my previous questions but I don't see you rushing to answer them. Why is that?

You can't cope with the facts that this thread started by a righty to attack pelosi is a joke and a republican makes a fool out of himself on the national stage (a small one but still national) so you try to desperately and dishonestly change the subject to obama and then to top it all off you attack another poster in a lame attempt to CYA. LOL

It's really sad that republicans believe a debate is won by baselessly attacking and insulting another poster because YOU can't deal with or counter what has been said with a REAL argument.

whatever francis.

lighten up.

my questions stand.

whatever francis.

lighten up.

LOL Imagine that? more bumper sticker mentality from you and it was only moderately funny the first time you quoted stripes. The second time, not so much. Please get some new material. LOL

Last edited:

whatever francis.

lighten up.

LOL Imagine that? more bumper sticker mentality from you and it was only moderately funny the first time you quoted stripes. The second time, not so much. Please get some new material. LOL

we'll discuss it when and if you ever get in touch with reality.

now run along.

whatever francis.

lighten up.

now run along.

Says the poster truly out of touch with reality.

I present the facts and you attack me instead of debating the issue. That kind of says it all. LOL

I do find it funny that you tell me to run along when you are the one running away from the debate. LOL

Nancy Pelosi is clearly insane. Just take a closer look at her and listen to her carefully. She really does show many signs of being a deranged loon. She simply has to go. What has she done for California anyway?

now run along.

I present the facts and you attack me instead of debating the issue. That kind of says it all. LOL

I do find it funny that you tell me to run along when you are the one running away from the debate. LOL

what debate?

you whine and i laugh at you.

now run along.

what debate?

LOL laugh?? What do you think I have been doing at your expense through this whole episode of you attacking me as you ran away from the debate?? LOL

Furthermore, correct me if I am wrong but didn't this thread start with righties whining about the waste of pelosi as they ignored the waste of one of their own? Then after that argument fell flat you started trying to change the subject so you could whine about obama. Then after I called you out for that BS you started whining as you focused your baseless attacks on me personal in a desperate attempt to CYA. You are nothing but whining. LOL

what debate?

LOL laugh?? What do you think I have been doing at your expense through this whole episode of you attacking me as you ran away from the debate?? LOL

Furthermore, correct me if I am wrong but didn't this thread start with righties whining about the waste of pelosi as they ignored the waste of one of their own? Then after that argument fell flat you started trying to change the subject so you could whine about obama. Then after I called you out for that BS you started whining as you focused your baseless attacks on me personal in a desperate attempt to CYA. You are nothing but whining. LOL

you're whining again.

:lol:

what debate?

you're whining again.

:lol:

That's the best you've got?? To falsely accuse me of whining because I pointed out YOUR whines?? LOL Thanks for showing that you have NOTHING to offer.

You can run along now. However, since you have been running for a while now it's not like much will change. LOL

Forum List

Back