Nancy Pelosi is now speaking with the dead

Nancy Pelosi is so starved for someone to talk to, she has now stalked the ghost of Susan B. Anthony in the white house. I guess when you lose the speaker of the house, you need to find a captive audience where ever you can find them.......

Pelosi 'Swears' Spirit of Susan B. Anthony Spoke to Her in White House | CNSNews.com

Hillary Clinton claimed she had conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt when she lived in the White House.

Yea, her and Eleanor have a lot in common.....

Funny, I wonder how the Libs on this Board would react if a Republican claimed to be hearing the Dead speak to them.

I used to like that show Crossing Over with John Edward. I always hoped one of these guys were for real, it kind of gives you hope about what comes after.

I'm just curious why Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Alice Paul would be haunting the White House.

I thought ghosts only stayed around the place where they lived, or the site of their death.

Nancy will say anything to get a little air time or in this case internet time. She is beyond belief. It started for me when her gov't furnished jet wasn't big enought to fly she and her friends around. California really has some loony tunes liveing and voting out there.

Forum List

Back