Nancy Pelosi in full campaign mode. ROTHLMAO

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo scared of her, especially after watching her force her liberal agenda and the bills that went with it down the throats of Americans. The 787 billion dollar stimulus bill that was supposed to keep unemployment below 8%, a bill that NO-ONE had a chance to read before they signed it. The 410 billion dollar omnibus bill that had 9,000 earmarks. This years budget bill which had 5,000 earmarks. The health care bill that cuts medicare by 500 billion a year and increases the national debt by app 2 trillion dollars and if you don't purchase insurance you could go to jail.:lol::lol: The cap and trade bill that she got passed that will increase every American family's utility costs between $ 1,500 - $3,000 per year.

Yes- I am scared to death that she will be able to mount a campaign to keep her sheep in congress, but no------ I am not.

She has provided enough ammo that the opposition will torpedo her fleet of congressional hogs in congress. I just can't wait until Nov 2010.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Nancy Pelosi: ‘I’m In Campaign Mode’ » Right Pundits

With the 2010 elections coming up, Speaker Nancy Pelosi has declared herself in “campaign mode” rather then in her normal cram-down-our-throats legislative mode. All, apparently, in an effort to protect her 81 seat majority in the House of Representatives. Read more below, see photos and a video.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back