Nancy Pelosi Had A MAJOR Speech Malfunction At Her Presser (Again)

It's not even his voice, dumbass.
Would you like to make a friendly wager? The Loser, you, leaves USMB forever.
I don't make bets with people who have no integrity. That would be you.
Thank you for admitting you know you are lying!
Thanks for admitting you have no integrity.
You are the one lacking the integrity to back up YOUR lie that it wasn't Tramp's voice on the video I posted!
Grow up, you adolescent little pussy.

Last edited:
He will be impeached forever, they can never erase that...and there's nothing all you Trumpers can do about it

Would you like to make a friendly wager? The Loser, you, leaves USMB forever.
You are the one lacking the integrity to back up YOUR lie that it wasn't Tramp's voice on the video I posted!
Stop lying, you worthless lying scum POS!

He will be impeached forever, they can never erase that...and there's nothing all you Trumpers can do about it
And he'll be President for another four years...and there's nothing all you Trump haters can do about it.
we can impeach him, as we have
Well in the end all you lefty shitbags can get in a circle and prior to jerking off again chant, “We sure showed him, we sure showed him...we...”

And he'll be President for another four years...and there's nothing all you Trump haters can do about it.
we can impeach him, as we have
First President to be impeached, then reelected. Thanks for handing us another 4 years, idiot. But then again, you had nothing to do with it because you're a nobody so I don't know where you get "we", loser. LMAO

Ooh, you really told me, didn't you?

The voters did decide who they wanted as their president
They should accept who the voters chose
The VOTERS chose Hillary by 3 million votes more than Tramp. The EC chose Tramp after the Russians hacked into 21 states voter roles.
The majority of voters, in a majority of states, chose Trump
Do you have a link for your claims?
Furthermore....VOTER ROLLS ARE PUBLIC DOMAIN
ANYONE CAN ACCESS THEM, NO HACKING NECESSARY

The VOTERS chose Hillary by 3 million votes more than Tramp. The EC chose Tramp after the Russians hacked into 21 states voter roles.
Since when is the public allowed to alter the voter rolls without hacking??? :cuckoo:

I sure did, you proven liar!

Since when is the public allowed to alter the voter rolls without hacking??? :cuckoo:
I thought you were referring to voter files
and calling them voter rolls

Link please

Link please
The Right always claim to be the most informed voters in the universe, and yet they seem to know so little that is common knowledge!!!

DHS, FBI say election systems in all 50 states were targeted in 2016
A joint intelligence bulletin (JIB) has been issued by the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation to state and local authorities regarding Russian hacking activities during the 2016 presidential election. While the bulletin contains no new technical information, it is the first official report to confirm that the Russian reconnaissance and hacking efforts in advance of the election went well beyond the 21 states confirmed in previous reports.

As reported by the intelligence newsletter OODA Loop, the JIB stated that, while the FBI and DHS "previously observed suspicious or malicious cyber activity against government networks in 21 states that we assessed was a Russian campaign seeking vulnerabilities and access to election infrastructure," new information obtained by the agencies "indicates that Russian government cyber actors engaged in research on—as well as direct visits to—election websites and networks in the majority of US states." While not providing specific details, the bulletin continued, "The FBI and DHS assess that Russian government cyber actors probably conducted research and reconnaissance against all US states’ election networks leading up to the 2016 Presidential elections."

Link please
The Right always claim to be the most informed voters in the universe, and yet they seem to know so little that is common knowledge!!!

DHS, FBI say election systems in all 50 states were targeted in 2016
A joint intelligence bulletin (JIB) has been issued by the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation to state and local authorities regarding Russian hacking activities during the 2016 presidential election. While the bulletin contains no new technical information, it is the first official report to confirm that the Russian reconnaissance and hacking efforts in advance of the election went well beyond the 21 states confirmed in previous reports.

As reported by the intelligence newsletter OODA Loop, the JIB stated that, while the FBI and DHS "previously observed suspicious or malicious cyber activity against government networks in 21 states that we assessed was a Russian campaign seeking vulnerabilities and access to election infrastructure," new information obtained by the agencies "indicates that Russian government cyber actors engaged in research on—as well as direct visits to—election websites and networks in the majority of US states." While not providing specific details, the bulletin continued, "The FBI and DHS assess that Russian government cyber actors probably conducted research and reconnaissance against all US states’ election networks leading up to the 2016 Presidential elections."
OMG, seriously, If I wasn't so disgusted I might be able to cry

Well, maybe Russia was doing the same shit for the '08 elections
Russia definitely benefited from the Obama administration

You keep clinging to that. Maybe it'll get you through Trump's reelection, pussy.

You keep clinging to that. Maybe it'll get you through Trump's reelection, pussy.
Don't count your Russian chickens before they hatch! :asshole:

Don't count your Russian chickens before they hatch! :asshole:
Ah, the cry of the truly desperate. LOL

Forum List

Back