Nancy Pelosi Had A MAJOR Speech Malfunction At Her Presser (Again)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Nancy Pelosi had her "historic," "somber" press conference on Wednesday to send the Articles of Impeachment of President Trump over to the Senate.

But it did NOT go as she planned.

Before she even got started, she had to bring up the Russia Hoax yet again...but had to wrestle with her own tongue first.

Check out how she pronounced Vladimir Putin’s name.

And she carried on like she had been sampling a bit too much vintage from her own vineyards.

And boy did people notice.

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

------------

No problem...her Broomstick was too far up her ass and was choking her!

But Who is “Vadimir Plutin”???

That stuttering fuck stays snotted on the hard stuff. There's got to be a degree of self-loathing in that equation.... and who could blame her for hating herself.

30+ years of industrial grade lying has morphed her into a soulless rodent.

Dat bitch be crazy as hell.

Like we use to say many years ago: "Beaucoup Dinky Dau".

How could you get on national TV utterly shit-faced and not be embarrassed as all hell?

Pelosi thought she could put her disastrous impeachment on hold for a while and give people a chance to forget about the clown show she put on in the House. The House hearings and impeachment are the worst corruption our government has ever seen, at least until they finally get to the bottom of the FBI, CIA and DOJ abuses of power.

time.jpg

Nancy Pelosi had her "historic," "somber" press conference on Wednesday to send the Articles of Impeachment of President Trump over to the Senate.

Before she even got started, she had to bring up the Russia Hoax yet again...but had to wrestle with her own tongue first.

And she carried on like she had been sampling a bit too much vintage from her own vineyards.

------------

My God has she aged...is that possible? She looks like a nervous wreck. You would think she was saying Mass. We should have had the Pontiff come to bless the ceremony.

That was a bleary eyed, heavily medicated and mentally faltering woman. The Midnight Ride Of Paul Revere? Are u fukking kidding me? She is going fruit loops right before our eyes. I half expected her to say "I'm ready for my close up now, Mr. Demille!" :cuckoo:

I guess the stress of being forced by the Squad to do this baseless and stupid has taken it's toll. I honestly think she will be in the hospital well before the election.

------------

That and all the OxyContin.

if Freddie Krueger ever runs into Pelosi without her make up, he will never be the same again

Stroke, drugs or alcohol. She needs to come clean for the good of the Nation. We shall pray for her.

------------

She definately said Vladimir Plutin. Classic! I want the Tee shirt !

Forum List

Back