Nancy Pelosi gem.

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Pelosi asserts that republicans suppress wages because they want people to have credit cards so they can pay the banks.

Pelosi: The Rich Wont Pay Taxes Because They Want To Be Immortal - YouTube!

This shows how stupid she really is..

In what universe is loaning someone 50k then letting them go bankrupt and bailout for 15k a good fucking economic idea?

35k in wealth was just destroyed there....The bank just lost more then they made. I mean they only lent you 50k made 7k on the loan but lost 35k... Yeah do the math..

Not to mention it was the progressives that demand credit be a "right" in this country.

Democrats created the term "high risk loans."

The left couldn't take from the rich and give to the poor fast enough so they gave them credit cards. How else were they supposed to buy.....err earn their votes?

Pelosi.... a female that stretches my determination never to hate a politician to the absolute limit. Dishonest, corrupt, self serving bitch.

I swear I need a chin strap to keep my jaw from dropping every time that woman opens her mouth.

And just when I don't think she can hit another extraordinary numbskull statement out of the park, she does it again!

I swear I need a chin strap to keep my jaw from dropping every time that woman opens her mouth.

And just when I don't think she can hit another extraordinary numbskull statement out of the park, she does it again!
What should worry you is her constituency...for they must belive the same tripe. How else does she keep getting elected?

Pelosi asserts that republicans suppress wages because they want people to have credit cards so they can pay the banks.

In what universe is loaning someone 50k then letting them go bankrupt and bailout for 15k a good fucking economic idea?

35k in wealth was just destroyed there....The bank just lost more then they made. I mean they only lent you 50k made 7k on the loan but lost 35k... Yeah do the math..

Not to mention it was the progressives that demand credit be a "right" in this country.

Fannie/Freddie and the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977...

What should worry you is her constituency...for they must belive the same tripe. How else does she keep getting elected?

She extorts the wineries in her wine making district.

No kidding. The woman is one of the richest in the Congress. I wonder how she would feel if one of the wineries was losing by such a large margin? :eusa_shhh:

What should worry you is her constituency...for they must believe the same tripe. How else does she keep getting elected?

an exceptionally valid point. I've been wondering that for years.

Bingo...

But it was Clinton's amendments that really fucked us over..

The Rev Sharpton pretty much claimed that banks were racists for not lending to the poor er I mean the welfare black community, Bill Clinton had to do something about that - he did and the republicans allowed it because the progressives were claiming they'd be "racists" if they attempted to block such an amendment so they signed it.

That was back in 1992 and 1993...

Then around 1998 you saw an explosion of bankruptcy vampire lawyers claiming they could get asshats out of 50k debt for only 10.

I remember as an 18-year-old that something was seriously wrong when you'd see 5 different bankruptcy attorneys advertise their services with the same message in a row...

I realized there were a lot of people in bankruptcy and the demand for lawyers went up.

Actually, that alone is what really got me interested in politics and changed my views on progressive liberalism.....

Now everything I thought was going to happen did...

Last edited:

No kidding. The woman is one of the richest in the Congress. I wonder how she would feel if one of the wineries was losing by such a large margin? :eusa_shhh:

Probably buy the winery. :lol:

Bingo...

The Rev Sharpton pretty much claimed that banks were racists for not lending to the poor er I mean the welfare black community, Bill Clinton had to do something about that - he did and the republicans allowed it because the progressives were claiming they'd be "racists" if they attempted to block such an amendment so they signed it.

Then around 1998 you saw an explosion of bankruptcy vampire lawyers claiming they could get asshats out of 50k debt for only 10.

I remember as an 18-year-old that something was seriously wrong when you'd see 5 different bankruptcy attorneys advertise their services with the same message in a row...

I realized there were a lot of people in bankruptcy and the demand for lawyers went up.

Actually, that alone is what really got me interested in politics and changed my views on progressive liberalism.....

True.

And Jimmy...(Bless his heart), is spending his days building homes for folks these days.

Maybe when Obama is handed his walking papers? He can go and build mud huts like his brother lives in?

Bingo...

True.

And Jimmy...(Bless his heart), is spending his days building homes for folks these days.

Maybe when Obama is handed his walking papers? He can go and build mud huts like his brother lives in?

That and getting drunk with Kim Jong Il in North Korea on $15,000 dollar bottles of booze while the people of North Korea eat mud...

The left couldn't take from the rich and give to the poor fast enough so they gave them credit cards. How else were they supposed to buy.....err earn their votes?

And the CRA did just that...

Okay 1. I can't stand the Screech-hag and 2. Are you referring to the Civil Rights Act???

No the Community Reinvestment Act...

You know the one that forced banks to lend to a bunch of asshats that a) couldn't afford homes, b) had no intention of paying for them and c) allowed a bunch of clowns to borrow against their homes (credit cards).

What would make you believe the Civil Rights Act had anything to do with the economy in the first place?

Forum List

Back