Nancy Pelosi ENDORSES Mitt Romney again--LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oreo, Jan 28, 2012.

1. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    As most of you know Nancy Pelosi came out last week "again" to make her endorsement of Mitt Romney--by stating---"I know secrets about Newt Gingrich"--:lol::lol:

This is the second time she has done this--and they seem to send her out with this statement every time Newt Gingrich starts to rise in the polls.

They have set their sites on Mitt Romney--Bain Capital--and are planning on tatooing Romney's forehead with Wall Street Guy--top 1%--er--with Swiss & Cayman Island bank accounts. And they have worked very hard at it. One thing for certain-- is that the Obama reelection campaign committee knows alot more "secrets" about Mitt Romney--and Bain Capital--than what is already public information about Newt Gingrich.

Of course the Republican establishment has circled the wagons around Mitt Romney also--with their attacks on Newt Gingrich. Mitt Romney has spent the last 6 years running for President--and he has endorsed alot of these senators, congressmen, governors--and has donated millions to their own campaigns. So pay-back may be hell--but Romney is now calling in all favors--from these same politicians.

Whether or not this works for Mitt Romney is still unknown--but one thing for certain--NANCY PELOSI likes him a lot.

[​IMG]

(poster boy for the Obama reelection campaign committee)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. uptownlivin90

uptownlivin90 Rebelious Youngin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    Gingrich is the "less establishment" establishment candidate in the race. It reminds of Hillary vs Barack. Barack was the "Chicago liberal" and Hillary was the "Moderate Populist" from Cornhole, Arkansas or whatever. Both had policies that are equally detrimental to this country. Both WERE STILL establishment candidates... and the establishment HATES America and the American people. So it was STILL a lose-lose for the American people.

3. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,662
    Didn't she get the memo? We want Newt to win, so he can be HISTORY. :cool:

4. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    I think it is incredibly wrong, and unethical for her to claim she has something that would end his chances to be President, then Continue to hold on to said info until it's most politically advantageous to her party to release it.

If she has something, lets hear it now damn it.

5. grunt11b

grunt11b VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +501
    Reverse psychology, you got the obama administration running ads against romney, and gingrich being waylayed by pelosi. All they are doing is trying to confuse the field so that voters are left out wondering who in the heck to vote for. Look at the backgrounds and voting records of the candidates and then decide who would best represent you. Do not listen to ads and what people are saying, look at what each candidate has done in the past to decide. Right now I am all in for Santorum myself and could care less about romney or gingrich.

6. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,333

Nazi Pelosi do something unethical?

I am soooooo shocked!

7. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Yea, my flabber was totally gasted at the thought. Really, it was.

8. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Every time Nancy Pelosi gets near something hot, she can't think straight and says stupid shit.

9. Amelia

Amelia BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,119
    I took Pelosi's statements as an endorsement of Gingrich.

She knows how much people on the right hate her so she is trying to use reverse psychology to get them to vote for Gingrich since she thinks he is so beatable.

:rolleyes: