Nancy Pelosi Defends Doctored 'Diversity' Photo of House Democrats

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Nancy Pelosi Defends Doctored 'Diversity' Photo of House Democrats​

pelosi_oh_no_ap.jpg

by Warner Todd Huston
5 Jan 2013

Nancy Pelosi, the leader of the Democrats in the House of Representatives and former Speaker of the House, is defending a faked photograph released on Thursday showing the "diversity" of the female members of the Democrat delegation to Congress.

The photo featuring "all" the Democrat women of the House standing on the steps outside the Capital building was released by the California Democrat on her Flikr account on January 3.

Oddly, the four Democrats shown on the top steps in the back of the group are not really in the photo.

**snip**

Read more:

A doctored up photo is the very least thing Pelosi needs to defend... How does she defend the fact that she is a fucking moron?

Were they members of congress or not? I don't see a story here. Some members were late and added in later. What's to defend?

one off topic question

when is Pelosi due for retirement? when will she ride finally into the sunset?

Pelosi... let poor American people go! :(

Ms Pelosi will be around for a long time, I hope.
She has a long way to go to catch up with Strom Thurmond, that favorite of the Right.

It's pretty sad to see people defending moonbat crazies like Nancy Pelosi, Crybaby Boenher, etc..

And this she still owes some Americans apology

[ame=http://youtu.be/oRCq7mv7HVM]Nancy Pelosi Calls Townhall Protesters Nazis - YouTube[/ame]

She has a long way to go to catch up with Strom Thurmond, that favorite of the Right.

maybe she'll follow ted Kennedy's path and soon I hope. Maybe her and Feinstein will be driving over a bridge drunk

Well yes.... only Feinstein is not so bad .... but.... all one can recall from Pelosi is that general effect of hideousness without a break.... she truly is a masterpiece of horror...she is!:eusa_shifty:

one off topic question

when is Pelosi due for retirement? when will she ride finally into the sunset?

Pelosi... let poor American people go! :(
She still wants everybody's estates in her wallet along with the highest tax hike in history that ACA is, starting this week. Wait till people see their vanishing paychecks. They won't have anything to save for estates anyway, now.

And the way that woman goes through money, routing a billion here and a billion there to this relative or that rich campaign contributor, she wants more, more, more, more, more!

The U.S. treasury is her family's oyster!

maybe she'll follow ted Kennedy's path and soon I hope. Maybe her and Feinstein will be driving over a bridge drunk

Well yes.... only Feinstein is not so bad .... but.... all one can recall from Pelosi is that general effect of hideousness without a break.... she truly is a masterpiece of horror...she is!:eusa_shifty:

Feinstein isn't that bad? are you insane?haven't you heard what she intends to force down the throats of the American people?

pelosi_oh_no_ap.jpg

by Warner Todd Huston
5 Jan 2013

Nancy Pelosi, the leader of the Democrats in the House of Representatives and former Speaker of the House, is defending a faked photograph released on Thursday showing the "diversity" of the female members of the Democrat delegation to Congress.

The photo featuring "all" the Democrat women of the House standing on the steps outside the Capital building was released by the California Democrat on her Flikr account on January 3.

Oddly, the four Democrats shown on the top steps in the back of the group are not really in the photo.

**snip**

Read more:

Appearance over substance. Who knew? I am so shocked. For her next photo op, maybe she could try a paper bag over her head.

It's pretty crazy to see something as innocuous as this being used to garner fake political points.

pelosi_oh_no_ap.jpg

by Warner Todd Huston
5 Jan 2013

**snip**

Read more:

Man she is a stupid coño. :eusa_angel:

Has any democrat politician in the last 4 years DONE ONE SINGLE THING WRONG?? I can't find a single liberal who will actually hold any democrat to account? One would think Jesus returned and made all of the Democrats Gods within their own right.. LOCKSTEP ZOMBIES.

Forum List

Back