Nancy Pelosi Calls Border Crisis An Opportunity

so when you said this....I guess you only take the best jobs.......you were not talking about me?.....

and what i said in that Post.....why would you say this....

Seriously, you need to open your mind a little bit......what the fuck did i say to deserve that?........
and this?.....what the fuck....
You seem to want to think only of yourself and screw everyone else.

your problem Mud is you have problems following threads....you did that in that thread about the California drought and you did it here....MKay?....

I don't have a problem following threads.

You basically read the first sentence and disregarded the rest.

That's not my problem.

Why don't you go troll somewhere else.

your first sentence had to do with pelosi.....where did i even mention her or what she was doing?.....like i said Meatball.....learn to follow threads.....

Who made you moderator?

I'll do whatever I want Jack.

Not sure what your damage is but I don't have the time to waste on a pus-bucket who doesn't know how to discuss issues without baiting people.

Last edited:
alifornia just signed into law illegal drivers laws.

I undertood that to mean laws to stop "illegal drivers", as Florida has. Florida has laws too tough, California, Oregan & Washington, too lax. No, those in the US without documentation should not get driver's licenses(.)

They can buy cars and houses already with tax ID numbers so why not let them drive those cars legally? Maybe we should focus on the amnesty issue and how to make things workable instead of having pushback on everything that comes up?

To prevent them from staying; as there has been a flood of undocumented children, that will cost the US many millions, a solution must be found. Building a wall around borders isn't it.

We don't need a wall to seal the borders.

Here's an idea. How bout we enforce our laws. Mkay?'

Last edited:
I don't have a problem following threads.

You basically read the first sentence and disregarded the rest.

That's not my problem.

Why don't you go troll somewhere else.

your first sentence had to do with pelosi.....where did i even mention her or what she was doing?.....like i said Meatball.....learn to follow threads.....

Who made you moderator?

Not sure what your damage is but I don't have the time to waste on a pus-bucket who doesn't know how to discuss issues without baiting people.
thats because you when you fuck up you cant admit it....and i baited you for what i said?.....geezus Dean was actually right about you....

Who made you moderator?

thats because you when you fuck up you cant admit it....and i baited you for what i said?.....geezus Dean was actually right about you....

Yeah, you said that last month

Move along ........

Is this your routine.

Bait someone into making threats so you can report them?

Pretty hilarious.

Oh, btw, you tried this last month and it didn't work then either....lol

They can buy cars and houses already with tax ID numbers so why not let them drive those cars legally? Maybe we should focus on the amnesty issue and how to make things workable instead of having pushback on everything that comes up?

To prevent them from staying; as there has been a flood of undocumented children, that will cost the US many millions, a solution must be found. Building a wall around borders isn't it.

There needs to be new legislation passed; the current law has many exceptions, and not enough mandatory provisions requiring Congress to budget for enforcement. Until then, enforce the current law, YES.

There needs to be new legislation passed; the current law has many exceptions, and not enough mandatory provisions requiring Congress to budget for enforcement. Until then, enforce the current law, YES.
Perhaps, but enforcing the law and make it illegal for politicians to give speeches supporting illegal immigration.

Call it aiding and abetting a felony. Mandatory jail time.

Perhaps, but enforcing the law and make it illegal for politicians to give speeches supporting illegal immigration.

That'll violate the 1st also, so many "exceptions" in the current law, why does it exist?

Summary of Immigrant Eligibility Restrictions Under Current Law

Holy shit. A repube for obstructing free speech. Whoda thunk it? I hope that includes bailin.

Republicans are worried about illegal aliens voting, although they can't seem to come up with any evidence that they do. On the other hand,they don't mind corporations being made citizens and allowed to participate in our democratic process by buying politicians. Maybe we should ask corporations for their birth certificates too? Maybe they're illegal aliens.

Corporations could not buy politicians, if the politicians were really serving their constituents.
Oh wait, you're a Democrat, your politicians can't be corrupt. :eusa_think:

Although I do agree that there comes a time for all of them to retire, we could have term limits if only the GOP would agree, she is often still right and I agree with a lot of what she is saying.
The Left doesn't want us to be the world's policeman.

But by the same token we shouldn't be the world's daycare, the world's welfare office, and the world's EBT machine.
There is nobody barbaric enough to let the kids die in the street. Let's figure out a good solution for a change.
Really? The parents that sent their kids north are. The governments that encouraged them to are.

Although I do agree that there comes a time for all of them to retire, we could have term limits if only the GOP would agree, she is often still right and I agree with a lot of what she is saying.

There is nobody barbaric enough to let the kids die in the street. Let's figure out a good solution for a change.

First, stop encouraging them to come here.

That would be A very good start.

BTW, Obama claims he will send them back..

I won't hold my breath waiting on that to happen.
When he said "I'll send them back", he meant "I'll send them Democrat voter registration cards and wads of US taxpayer cash."

It's racist to have immigration laws.

Unless you're Mexico.

And if you want to designate your city as a sanctuary city, the Federal funds stop. Every. Single. Penny.

It's past time the Federal government started working for its citizens, instead of criminal illegals.

That'll violate the 1st also, so many "exceptions" in the current law, why does it exist?

Summary of Immigrant Eligibility Restrictions Under Current Law

There are what are called "Reasonable Restrictions On Speech" when it comes to safety and security.

The only folks that seem to have nearly total freedom of speech is the press.

Notice how many times she used the word crisis...

Democrats are in the business of causing one crisis after another and using it to push their agenda.

This is fraud.

If America were to file suit against them for their many acts of fraud I don't think one of them would have two pennies to rub together.

And liberals here at USMB actually believe that they are winning the hearts and minds of Americans. That this will help them win elections.

If that were the case, why are Democrats in Washington are trying to flood the country with non-English speaking refugees? Watering down the vote.

This would destroy the GOP if they were caught doing this. The Democrats think they can do anything and get away with it.

Forum List

Back