Nancy Pelosi called..................

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Nancy Pelosi called Colbert a "Expert witness"! I'm not joking. I just heard it on the news.

I guess the Democrats will be calling on Mickey Mouse next as a expert witness for mouse traps.

Nancy Pelosi... Isn't that the ugly broad that sits behind Owe Bama during the State of the Union speaches and jumps up and starts clapping wildly every time he says something really stupid?

Last edited:
Only deep self-loathing on Obama's part can explain why Pelosi is not obligated to wear a muzzle 24/7. That woman must drive off a couple percents of voters every time she speaks to a reporter.

Nancy Pelosi... Isn't that the ugly broad that sits behind Owe Bama during the State of the Unions speaches and jumps up and starts clapping wildly every time he says something really stupid?

nancypelosiwq0.jpg

Nancy Pelosi called Colbert a "Expert witness"! I'm not joking. I just heard it on the news.

I guess the Democrats will be calling on Mickey Mouse next as a expert witness for mouse traps.
Sweet.

I hope the media dimwits keep those cameras and mics a-rolling and aimed at that freak every day until the election.

Hey, Oddball... Is Nancy Pelosi one of your "typical" left coast kind of females? I'm not sure because she doesn't have blonde hair... but wait. If she had blonde hair she might be a reporter for Fox News. I'm so confused... It's late and I need my meds. You know what I'm trying to say.:lol:

I've seen more creativity from salesmen and women at Bestbuy. These guys aren't even trying to be creative enough to sell something half believable anymore.

I remember Hannity trying to warn people... "you want to hear *Speaker of the House Pelosi*?" Well, that's what happened, and now the wicked witch of the west is the most powerful woman in America.

All I can think of is NOVEMBER!!!

Its funny watching all of these partisan monkeys make thread after thread attacking the others party as if the parties are going to change the country. If any one one of you had enough intelligence you would understand that its your votes that put these corrupt imbeciles in office only for them to screw you over. When democrats and Republicans want something truly for themselves such as their own health care bill for their coverage, they have no disagreements, its only when they want to stay in power to keep doing the same old crap that voters like you matter so they use you all. Go ahead and stay stuck on stupid you partisan monkeys.

This woman is a grotesque little troll both physically & mentally. I can't believe even one Californian would rush out there to vote for her on Election Day. What the H*ll is wrong with those people? Pelosi & Reid gotta go. It's time to wave bye bye to this Dem-led Worst U.S. Congress in History. Make it happen America.

This woman is a grotesque little troll both physically & mentally. I can't believe even one Californian would rush out there to vote for her on Election Day. What the H*ll is wrong with those people? Pelosi & Reid gotta go. It's time to wave bye bye to this Dem-led Worst U.S. Congress in History. Make it happen America.

You dumb partisan monkey troll, can you make one post without resorting to personal attacks? We not too long ago had 8 years of G.W. Bush that left almost all Americans discontent, not everyone needs to a be a Republican conservative to get things right, but your half baked Republican partisan cranium is blind to reality. Unless you can provide clear arguments with proofs instead of personal attacks on politicians shut up.

Why is Congress going to have hearings on mouse traps?

Colbert is kind of funny but WTF was he doing in Congress? The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for calling him to testify. It was clearly a pathetic election stunt. Pelosi is a despicable loon. This sad stuff only reaffirms what most people already knew. This is by far the worst U.S. Congress in History. I wonder how much this stunt cost American Taxpayers? Dems gotta go. Make 2010 count America.

Forum List

Back