Nancy Pelosi called names, jeered at...by CUBAN AMERICANS in Miami...

I did, you're balling out the repubs. like always we kill ourselves from within. not only is our party harassed by evil, we do it and we still get harassed by our own to fking funny son.

When you can make some sense, get back to me. This honestly makes no sense whatsoever. Do have a pleasant afternoon.
so you are the evil? hmm ok. carry on then. here I thought your post indicated you were balling someone out because we shouldn't do what they do comment.

I am not evil but it is your right to believe that I am.

I was not bawling out Republicans. I was ashamed of a group of people opposed to Pelosi who were behaving in as hateful and ugly manner as her constituents do. As I am not of the school that if they do the indefensible we should do it too, I want Republicans, libertarians (small 'L'), classical liberals, modern day American Conservatives, and honorable liberty loving people everywhere to behave better and set much better examples than the hateful, destructive, obscene, lawless mobs among Pelosi' contituency.

I want us to be better than them. And when they harass her in the most hateful, disrespectful manner when all she is trying to do is have a nice meal in a restaurant, they are as bad as those I despise on her side.

So sue me.
we are automatically better then them. I would think you'd know that. she deserved it, no matter how you may think. evil people are those who think normal conservatives should sit back, shut up and take the left's shit. those days are now over my friend. What once was a respectful existence has matured into a hateful scenario of disrespect to the conservative views and policies. I no longer will accept the sit back and take it position any longer. got my mace and ready for any encounter. defense is the best offense, just remember. And, we don't need a lecture on morality from anyone.

people on the evil left want to take me on, bring it on.

The eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth philosophy could leave the world blind and toothless.

We are NOT better than they are unless we are more honest, more honorable, more fair, more just, and more civil than they are. When we behave as they behave when they are at their worst, we can claim no moral high ground whatsoever. The 'you started it' argument is pretty worthless as a defense when we go into the gutter with them.
Sorry, but this is not an eye for an eye scenario.

It is the "Punch the bully in the mouth so he'll stop" scenario.

If you allow bullies to continue unchallenged, you embolden them.

Punch them back hard and show them that you are not afraid, and the bad behavior often goes away.

The DIMS are treading on thin ice by attacking our democracy and society with their insane politicians and ridiculous, douchebag street thugs. Normal people will reach their tolerance of stupidity limit and start responding soon enough.
Normal people. :laugh:

Like the ones in the op's video? The ridiculous, douchbag street thugs?
Who is more "normal," them or the people that harassed Sarah Huckabee Sanders? How about the people who assaulted Trump supporters exiting his rallies? How about the Antifa thugs who rioted at Berkeley?

Last edited:
Is the photo of Ford in your signature supposed to be deragatory?
Her ugliness speaks for itself.

No it does not, Pat.

Why are you such an POTUS Orange Asshole?

Is the photo of Ford in your signature supposed to be deragatory?
Her ugliness speaks for itself.

No it does not, Pat.

Why are you such an POTUS Orange Asshole?
Sure it does. All feminazis are ugly. That's what motivates their hatred of men.

The DIMS are treading on thin ice by attacking our democracy and society with their insane politicians and ridiculous, douchebag street thugs. Normal people will reach their tolerance of stupidity limit and start responding soon enough.

Who is more "normal," them or the people that harassed Sarah Huckabee Sanders? How bout the people who assaulted Trump supporters exiting his rallies? How about the Antifa thugs who rioted at Berkeley?

What happened to Sarah Huckabee Sanders was wrong.

BUT...

If you play in the TRUMP reality show, you gotta go all the way.

I am sure most of you here are aware of what nancy belowsi

said about collateral damage, unless of course you get

your news through liberal media…..

I really do hate to see all of this but I love seeing that

COMMIE BITCH getting a taste of her own medicine.

I Love CUBAN AMERICANS…………………..

Like the OP I could watch this a thousand times….

Can’t wait til that alligator face maxine sewer waters gets her ugly face dunked in it……….

Mad Max would piss her panties if she was ever approached by people like this. Democrats can dish it out but they can't take it. And just wait until it escalates into violence as it has with the left attacking people on the right. Wall-to-wall media coverage and they won't lay the blame on one Democrat.

I am sure most of you here are aware of what nancy belowsi

said about collateral damage, unless of course you get

your news through liberal media…..

I really do hate to see all of this but I love seeing that

COMMIE BITCH getting a taste of her own medicine.

I Love CUBAN AMERICANS…………………..

Like the OP I could watch this a thousand times….

Can’t wait til that alligator face maxine sewer waters gets her ugly face dunked in it……….

Mad Max would piss her panties if she was ever approached by people like this. Democrats can dish it out but they can't take it. And just wait until it escalates into violence as it has with the left attacking people on the right. Wall-to-wall media coverage and they won't lay the blame on one Democrat.

Nancy is in your dreams. Beotch! Admit it!

Who is more "normal," them or the people that harassed Sarah Huckabee Sanders? How bout the people who assaulted Trump supporters exiting his rallies? How about the Antifa thugs who rioted at Berkeley?

BUT...

Meaning it wasn't wrong?

Under normal circumstances, I would denounce this kind of behavior from anybody on the right. But I also believe in give and take. They started this fight, and now they are not going to be able to get out of the ring.

On the other hand this can also turn off people from voting Republican as I'm sure the many incidents by the left have turned people off of voting Democrat. So I hope it's not viral and we don't cut off our nose to spite our face.

Under normal circumstances, I would denounce this kind of behavior from anybody on the right. But I also believe in give and take. They started this fight, and now they are not going to be able to get out of the ring.

On the other hand this can also turn off people from voting Republican as I'm sure the many incidents by the left have turned people off of voting Democrat. So I hope it's not viral and we don't cut off our nose to spite our face.
Mad Maxine needs to get a dose of it. That won't turn off anyone who ever had an inkling to vote Republican.

BUT...

Meaning it wasn't wrong?

Make whatever meaning you want Pat. POTUS apologists do that. Just leave her alone, dude.

Mad Maxine needs to get a dose of it. That won't turn off anyone who ever had an inkling to vote Republican.

Correct, it won't as long as it's isolated and only to prove a point. But if this gets to be a common thing, then I think others may find such actions as less than acceptable.

I condemn them too. Nobody should engage in that type of behavior, particularly at a restaurant.

BUT...

Meaning it wasn't wrong?

No. It was wrong.

You play with the Orange Anus you get burned.

Oh yeah, those violent Democratic mobs....Uh-huh....Yeah, right.
Here's the Trumpers calling Pelosi a piece of shit and banging on her door.
Neanderthal pigs.
Fucking hypocrites....to their core.

Oh, and let's not forget that Trump approves of body-slamming reporters.
Trump says he has no regrets about praising congressman for assaulting reporter - CNNPolitics

Trump cultists, I hope you choke on Donald's Kool Aid.

5061416a1aa5aff74fb97c5c5df0515a--funny-humor-funny-sayings.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back