Nancy Pelosi At Presser: President Trump Has to Show the Impeachment Committee Proof of Innocence

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
The democrat filth is going to call it off and tell us to "forget the whole thing"!

Nuttin' to see here.

And then skulk away like the filth that they are!

No MSM network is even talking about the impeachment hearings & then I see piglosi say "Mr. president if you have any exculpatory evidence you should offer it".

BOOM!

Why the hell should president Trump give you an out? He's going to leave your ass twist in the wind of your own making! :auiqs.jpg:

Just skulk away filth...and try to pretend you never caused this mess!

The loons probably watched reruns from yesterday and realized how utterly ridiculous they looked

Guess they decided not to lawyer up after only two days of false accusations, untoward secrecy, unequal chances for Republicans on the committee to speak or ask questions without Chairman Nutcase's permission, who lied with 60 seconds of his opening speech in which he claimed he did not know who the whistleblower was. :rolleyes: Somebody probably found a memo or guest register at Congressman Schiff's office that had the whistleblower's name on it. Darn that Judicial Watch network! :laughing0301:

It's gotta suck to be a democrat these last few years.

Every morning they wake to a pillow soaked in their tears and struggle to make it through another day of Trump's their president. (no matter how loudly they screech to the contrary.

If I had to admit being a child molester or a democrat, I might have to think about it.

The democrat filth is going to call it off and tell us to "forget the whole thing"!

Nuttin' to see here.

No MSM network is even talking about the impeachment hearings & then I see piglosi say "Mr. president if you have any exculpatory evidence you should offer it".

BOOM!

Why the hell should president Trump give you an out? He's going to leave your ass twist in the wind of your own making! :auiqs.jpg:

What are you talking about ?

I'm talking about the impeachment hearings!

Pelosi: "Mr. president if you have any exculpatory evidence you should offer it".

Pelosi is asking the president for help in shutting down this shit show

Do you think he's going to help the filth?

Nope! He's going to leave them in their own filth! :)

Its already over...the first day was a joke and its not going to get any better for the dim dems....they have NOTHING!!!

Nuttin' to see here.

BOOM!

^ :cuckoo:

Nuttin' to see here.

BOOM!

Its over tard...Pelosi gave it away this morning...she wants this to end...

giphy.gif

Nuttin' to see here.

BOOM!

I think what she's doing is telling the President to either testify or shut the fuck up.

Nuttin' to see here.

BOOM!

I think what she's doing is telling the President to either testify or shut the fuck up.
OL the dems are still fishing...and she wants Trump to weigh in and slip up so they can pounce....but when she changes the reason for the inquiry to bribery over night after the first day...you can bet your knickers that their inside polling does not look good.....

Nuttin' to see here.

BOOM!

OL the dems are still fishing...and she wants Trump to weigh in and slip up so they can pounce....but when she changes the reason for the inquiry to bribery over night after the first day...you can bet your knickers that their inside polling does not look good.....
What do you mean, changed the reason to bribery? When you force someone to do something in order to get something they need or want, that's called bribery, right? Is that not what Trump did to Ukraine?
I don't care what anyone CALLS it, it sucked.

Nuttin' to see here.

BOOM!

What do you mean, changed the reason to bribery? When you force someone to do something in order to get something they need or want, that's called bribery, right? Is that not what Trump did to Ukraine?
I don't care what anyone CALLS it, it sucked.

No. It's called negotiating.

Forum List

Back