Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Are you drunk already?

What you say shows always only again the desastrous deadly pseudo-simplicity of your broken mind, Nazi. It's by the way possible to break your endless circle of always only the same stupid, bloody and supressing thoughts, which are far from everything what's real. Even if all human beings and the whole planet will be dead in the end of your life - you will nevertheless win nothing. All your "success" (=dead aborted babies, an erased Christians religion, murdered Jews and so on and so on) will kill you only a little more. If not in this world here, then in the other world there. Everything what someone is doing and/or not doing has consequences. Ask Buddhists, who do not believe in god, if you do not believe what I say to you.

Why should I believe Buddhists, or a Nazi lover like you?

On reason of the own integrity and a clear mind. And to say "I love you" would be an exaggeration, Nazi, specially because you are not able to bring your sadism under control against someone like me, who lost members of the own families in the holocaust - what you know since a very long time meanwhile. Really strange that you always again try to call me a Nazi, Nazi. I guess you are one of this Nazis, who call even Jews Zionazis.

Show proof otherwise you're a faker.

For what do I need a proof, Nazi? I knew very soon that you are structural Nazi, since the first moments years ago, when you started to "speak" with me = to attack me. And you are still the same extremistic Nazi-idiot, who you was years ago.

Proof about your supposed family in the haulocaust.

Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

The Church should respond to Nancy's hypocrisy with an ex-communication.

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy's religion is her political party. They supersede the church in importance and authority.

lord_savior.png

What you say shows always only again the desastrous deadly pseudo-simplicity of your broken mind, Nazi. It's by the way possible to break your endless circle of always only the same stupid, bloody and supressing thoughts, which are far from everything what's real. Even if all human beings and the whole planet will be dead in the end of your life - you will nevertheless win nothing. All your "success" (=dead aborted babies, an erased Christians religion, murdered Jews and so on and so on) will kill you only a little more. If not in this world here, then in the other world there. Everything what someone is doing and/or not doing has consequences. Ask Buddhists, who do not believe in god, if you do not believe what I say to you.

Why should I believe Buddhists, or a Nazi lover like you?

On reason of the own integrity and a clear mind. And to say "I love you" would be an exaggeration, Nazi, specially because you are not able to bring your sadism under control against someone like me, who lost members of the own families in the holocaust - what you know since a very long time meanwhile. Really strange that you always again try to call me a Nazi, Nazi. I guess you are one of this Nazis, who call even Jews Zionazis.

Show proof otherwise you're a faker.

For what do I need a proof, Nazi? I knew very soon that you are structural Nazi, since the first moments years ago, when you started to "speak" with me = to attack me. And you are still the same extremistic Nazi-idiot, who you was years ago.

Proof about your supposed family in the haulocaust.

A good joke. You are still alive. I guess that's a kind of anti-proof in your eyes.

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.

I understand she's not eligible for communion in the RCC, though I could be wrong.

Nope, and look at Giuliani the darling of the republicans and tramp.

No one has the right to withhold holy communion from anyone, half the men and women who take it have greater sins such as affairs, murderers, pedophilias, cheaters, liars, etc.
Wrong. The Catholic Church decides who gets the sacraments.

Being a sinner is not the criteria.

Open living in a sinful state, refusing to repent, is what disqualifies you from the sacraments.

I understand she's not eligible for communion in the RCC, though I could be wrong.

No one has the right to withhold holy communion from anyone, half the men and women who take it have greater sins such as affairs, murderers, pedophilias, cheaters, liars, etc.

Open living in a sinful state, refusing to repent, is what disqualifies you from the sacraments.

Do you get a questionnaire when you go up to receive communion. I don't and I use to go to confession when no one was there, in other words, there are a lot of mortal sinful people receiving communion.

Do you get a questionnaire when you go up to receive communion. I don't and I use to go to confession when no one was there, in other words, there are a lot of mortal sinful people receiving communion.
You didn't even listen to what I said. That's bullshit.

Just because they know who that person is , is no reason to withhold the Eucharists. Its on the person, not the Priest or lay person. Good God, if a person misses mass its a Mortal Sin, and they had best go to confession. I remember the long lines during confession, now they are slim and the times of confession is next to nil.

Open living in a sinful state, did Biden ever have an abortion or Pelosi, no. they are probably more sinless that you are.

Last edited:

Just because they know who that person is , is no reason to withhold the Eucharists. Its on the person, not the Priest or lay person. Good God, if a person misses mass its a Mortal Sin, and they had best go to confession. I remember the long lines during confession, now they are slim and the times of confession is next to nil.

Open living in a sinful state, did Biden ever have an abortion or Pelosi, no. they are probably more sinless that you are.
Biden, Pelosi are openly advocating legal abortion and using their positions of power to do it. If they do not repent, they will end up in hell.

Biden, Pelosi are openly advocating legal abortion and using their positions of power to do it. If they do not repent, they will end up in hell.

images

christians and the other desert religions would ruin the Everlasting and everything it represents through the actual religion of antiquity, thankfully for that reason their spirits will perish with their flesh.

images

christians and the other desert religions would ruin the Everlasting and everything it represents through the actual religion of antiquity, thankfully for that reason their spirits will perish with their flesh.
They cost less then you.

images

They cost less then you.
They cost less then you.

- do any of your posts make the least amount of sense ...

WSJ News Exclusive | Vatican Uses Donations for the Poor to Plug Its Budget Deficit

you must have been thinking of your clergy.

You are in danger to end up in hell, when you don't stop to say others will end up in hell. And you make out of the important sentence "As a Catholic I don't hate anyone" a hateful attack against a person, who you personally don't know, on reason of party policy. But whether democrats or republicans governed the USA made since decades not any real difference in case of the much to high number of abortions in the USA. By the way: What is your own religion?

Forum List

Back