Nancy Pelosi and John Mccain Are Unfit

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Both senators are in bad health. But yet nobody points out how unfit they are. They should step down from their position. Since they attacked Trump assuming he was unfit. Which he isn't. Mccain especially should do his party the favor by stepping down. And not be sick while taking the senate seat hostage. Sad!

Both senators are in bad health. But yet nobody points out how unfit they are. They should step down from their position. Since they attacked Trump assuming he was unfit. Which he isn't. Mccain especially should do his party the favor by stepping down. And not be sick while taking the senate seat hostage. Sad!
When did you become a prognosticating physician?

So you're saying Pelosi being sick having to pop them opium pills like skittles is a good thing?

It's funny how they tried to accuse Trump of being unfit to hold office. He's on top of things 10 times more than any senator and house member.

you're unfit to render any opinion that requires some level of intellect

So you're saying Pelosi being sick having to pop them opium pills like skittles is a good thing?
It does help one to lose weight and have a sexy figure....

flexey-2.gif

All them opium pills and plastic surgeries through tax payer money, though. Sad!

flexey-2.gif

All them opium pills and plastic surgeries through tax payer money, though. Sad!
I know what you mean I get them from the VA....But don't take them, I hoard in case of a calamity of epic proportions....

flexey-2.gif

I know what you mean I get them from the VA....But don't take them, I hoard in case of a calamity of epic proportions....
Yeah, President Trump is about the opium pill crisis. His administration is on it.

Forum List

Back