Nancy, Nancy, Nancy...

Appears to be a wall between her mouth and brain. Wish I could take credit for funding it.

To think, Pelosi and the rest of the left made fun of Bush and the way he spoke. Yet such a display of idiocy goes unremarked upon.

Maybe if she could actually speak clearly, you know, enunciate her words, she wouldn't appear so stupid.

Who knows, when people disagree with her, maybe this is what she hears?

Nancy Pelosi mars words, repeats herself, suffers brain freezes
I’ve seen this clip & she looks very emotionally upset & trying to hide it. Something has her rattled deeply.

To think, Pelosi and the rest of the left made fun of Bush and the way he spoke. Yet such a display of idiocy goes unremarked upon.

Maybe if she could actually speak clearly, you know, enunciate her words, she wouldn't appear so stupid.

I’ve seen this clip & she looks very emotionally upset & trying to hide it. Something has her rattled deeply.
Its also the markers for someone experiencing dementia onset.

Silly yes, but she has a lot of power. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Trump should find a way to ignite the lefty loonies against Pelosi so Nancy will need his help.

Attack a 78 year old grandmother?

Hey, I know, we are talking about Republicans.

DwhbYZYWoAAsfU9.jpg

True. But she does look like she’s sitting on a truckload of bad/sad news. I’m guessing it’s Ginsburg.

If you think about it, they were relying on RGB’s bias to pave the far left agenda in deeper still. She looks like a woman who spent a year carving an intricate sand sculpture that a huge wave just washed over & flattened.

Yep....
My Mother sounded the same way in the early stages.
Two years later they say she has around a year left.

Attack a 78 year old grandmother?

Hey, I know, we are talking about Republicans.

DwhbYZYWoAAsfU9.jpg

If she doesnt want to be attacked maybe she should resign?
Or at least come to the table in good faith.
At this point she's trying to delay The State of The Union address because she's scared shitless because Trump will point out that dems are for messycans over the American people.

What does this have to do with waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall?

True. But she does look like she’s sitting on a truckload of bad/sad news. I’m guessing it’s Ginsburg.

If you think about it, they were relying on RGB’s bias to pave the far left agenda in deeper still. She looks like a woman who spent a year carving an intricate sand sculpture that a huge wave just washed over & flattened.

Very prosefully put!

Latino popularity for Trump has jumped 18% since the beginning of the shut down.. It appears the Latino community is far less enticed by the gi-me democrat hand outs and see their own futures being diminished by illegal immigration.. Its amazing how long black Americans have been duped by the left wing and even they are waking up. Their is a shift going on that Democrats hate and don't want to happen. Trump being successful in job and wage increases is waking the duped base and they are seeing the handout kings for what they are, tyrannical dictator wannabe's and they are leaving the dim-party in droves.. Soon all Nancy will have are the loons..

Latino popularity for Trump has jumped 18% since the beginning of the shut down.. It appears the Latino community is far less enticed by the gi-me democrat hand outs and see their own futures being diminished by illegal immigration.. Its amazing how long black Americans have been duped by the left wing and even they are waking up. Their is a shift going on that Democrats hate and don't want to happen. Trump being successful in job and wage increases is waking the duped base and they are seeing the handout kings for what they are, tyrannical dictator wannabe's and they are leaving the dim-party in droves.. Soon all Nancy will have are the loons..
Yadda yadda yadda....

Just run a few stories about deranged men in women’s showers October 2020 & watch the “Trump” votes roll in again for another anti-dem conservative sweep.

That's what happens when you LIE. You have to think about what kinda CRAP you're going to say KNOWING you're talking SHIT.

She's not only an IDIOT, and appearing to go SENILE, she's a class A fucking LIAR and leftist democrat HACK. Time for that old SKANK to RETIRE. She's been in Washington for over THIRTY YEARS, makes less than $200K a year but SOMEHOW has become a MASSIVE MILLIONAIRE worth OVER a HUNDRED MILLION. How the FUCK did THAT happen? I think we need to see HER tax returns.

She's EVERYTHING that is WRONG with Washington rolled into one person as an example. The democrats like to BS about the republican party being led by OLD WHITE PEOPLE... well... NANCY, CHUCK... WHAT ARE THEY?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back