Nancy Grace

That bitch pisses me off, but I cant quite figure out why.

She seems a little pompous.

She is an ass. She makes snap decisions and no matter what evidence or facts are presented she twists them into what SHE decided. She is all about winning. Worst kind of Prosecutor type there is. No desire to uphold her former office's mission but JUST to win by any means possible.

A prosecutor is supposed to get Justice for the people of the District they work in. That does NOT mean win every case. That means if you KNOW the person you are going to try is not guilty you do not try him anyway cause you can convince a Jury he is guilty.

She's very aggressive and eccentric. Her show has a National Enquirer edge to it that drives me crazy. I can't take that woman seriously even though I know she is very well educated and I believe she really cares about the victims she is reporting on.

She's in the business of giving outrage queens something to get outraged about.

She still another media outrage pimp, like many of our so called television personalities are.

You guys all hit the nail on the head about Nancy Grace. I remember one case in particular concerning that bitch:
Nancy Grace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suicide of interviewee Melinda Duckett

In 2006, Grace was involved in an incident when a 21-year-old woman, Melinda Duckett, committed suicide following an interview conducted by Grace concerning the disappearance of Duckett's 2-year-old son.[16]
Grace interviewed Duckett less than two weeks after the child went missing, questioning her for her alleged lack of openness regarding her son's disappearance, asking Duckett "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?"[17] Duckett appeared confused and was unable to answer whether or not she had taken a polygraph test. When Grace asked her "why" she could not account for specific details, Duckett began to reply, "Because I was told not to," to which Grace responded, "Ms. Duckett, you are not telling us for a reason. What is the reason? You refuse to give even the simplest facts of where you were with your son before he went missing. It is day twelve." According to the CNN transcript, Duckett replied, "(INAUDIBLE) with all media. It's not just there, just all media. Period." Grace then moved on to a media psychologist who asserted that Duckett was "skirting around the issue."[17][16]
The next day before the airing of the show, Duckett shot herself, a death which relatives claim was influenced by media scrutiny, particularly from Grace.[18][16] Speaking to the The Orlando Sentinel, Duckett's grandfather Bill Eubank said, "Nancy Grace and the others, they just bashed her to the end. She was not one anyone ever would have thought of to do something like this." CNN has also been criticized for allowing the show to air in the wake of Duckett's suicide. Police investigating the case had not named Melinda Duckett as a suspect in the case at the time, but, after her suicide the police did say that she, as nearly all parents are in missing-child cases, was a suspect from the beginning.[16]

She is an ass. She makes snap decisions and no matter what evidence or facts are presented she twists them into what SHE decided. She is all about winning. Worst kind of Prosecutor type there is. No desire to uphold her former office's mission but JUST to win by any means possible.

A prosecutor is supposed to get Justice for the people of the District they work in. That does NOT mean win every case. That means if you KNOW the person you are going to try is not guilty you do not try him anyway cause you can convince a Jury he is guilty.

See, you are very idealistic,, I used to think law was about truth and justice too.. it's not..I was cured of that notion in 1995

I know exactly how our system works. And that is what I am complaining about. We should fire every Prosecutor that runs on their conviction record. Because I promise you, they convicted people they did not believe were guilty just because they could convince a Jury they were.

I promise you they hid information from the defense and they probably fabricated incidents and material for their own case. They made plea deals with people they knew were not guilty just to up their rate.

And Nancy Grace is one of them. She is opinionated and an asshole. SHE decides before hand, with no facts who is guilty and then sets out with her theory bending and twisting the facts and the evidence to match what she decided before hand happened. She is the worst of the worst.

She has said in the past that if someone is accused by law enforcement then they must be guilty. Her reasoning being that our law enforcement people would never accuse someone if they did not have evidence.

See, you are very idealistic,, I used to think law was about truth and justice too.. it's not..I was cured of that notion in 1995

What happened in 1995?

Nancy Grace is one of those attorneys that doesn't believe in the American principle of "Innocent until proven guilty." She does not belong in the legal system.

Immie

Hi, What you talking about "That bitch pisses me off, but I cant quite figure out why.

She seems a little pompous."

All is this funny ?

I am not understand please you clarify all this your matter.

Pompous, arrogant, bitter, and seriously pissed off, all rolled into one.

This is what happens when you have a terminally sandy vajayjay.

While I agree she is all of the above and more ... I'd say she has a right to be bitter. IIRC, she lost a child to a violent crime. However, that only justifies the bitterness.

Her being a former prosecutor is irrelevant. She is a media personality who does commentary on court cases and IMO should be impartial; which, she is not. She's dangling a noose from one hand before the charges are read.

i would do her...i have a lawyer lady fetish..that and white trash trailer park girls are biggest turn-ons.but im nt sure whyi

Proving, once again, there's an ass for every seat.

And thank GOD for that, too.

Forum List

Back