Nancy Grace Says Using Lord's Name In Vain Is Worse

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
The TX judge who was shown on video beating his daughter with a belt was bleeped on all language except "God Damn"

Nancy Grace said they bleeped all the minor things but left "Using The Lord's Name In Vain" in there.

I wonder if she ever stopped to think that the bible is where that " Spare The Rod Spoil The Child" bullshit came from?

"Spare the rod and spoil the child" is from Proverbs 13-24

'course "An Eye For An Eye And Tooth For A tooth" and "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live" is in there too.

When are folks gonna open at least one eye?

Last edited:
What an interesting way to start an anti-spanking thread.:lol:

Hey! You missed the point. This is an anti bible thread. I might add that the use of the word spanking couldn't be further from the truth. The man was rearing back and beating her as hard as he could. Then his wife made her lay on her stomach and she took a shot.

I wish I could have just happened into that room while it was going on. I'm 77 years old but you can bet the fun would have been over when I got there.

Hey! You missed the point. This is an anti bible thread. I might add that the use of the word spanking couldn't be further from the truth. The man was rearing back and beating her as hard as he could. Then his wife made her lay on her stomach and she took a shot.

I wish I could have just happened into that room while it was going on. I'm 77 years old but you can bet the fun would have been over when I got there.

Hey, you're too old to be on the internet...it's the devil's playground.:D

Hey, you're too old to be on the internet...it's the devil's playground.:D

Yeah...I can remember in the 1950's when TV first made it's way into rural areas. The preachers started doing sermons in which the theme was that the rooftop antennas were the devil's horns. Don't think I'm bullshitin you because i'm not.

Aren't all your threads "anti-bible"?
I'm atheist and even I grow weary of your tirades.

The TX judge who was shown on video beating his daughter with a belt was bleeped on all language except "God Damn"

Nancy Grace said they bleeped all the minor things but left "Using The Lord's Name In Vain" in there.

I wonder if she ever stopped to think that the bible is where that " Spare The Rod Spoil The Child" bullshit came from?

"Spare the rod and spoil the child" is from Proverbs 13-24

'course "An Eye For An Eye And Tooth For A tooth" and "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live" is in there too.

When are folks gonna open at least one eye?
When you stop opening your mouth with lies.

Forum List

Back