Name Your State. Obama vs. Romney

Ohio, very close.

Romney will win

he might... but all the ohio polls that showed romney ahead yesterday, show him tied today... the others all show obama ahead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

A little about our state, county by county. Notice the color red

Examining Ohio

Yes, all the rural counties with a small number of voters are red. All the metropolitan counties, with hundreds of thousands of voters are green. What is your point?

Ohio, and from what I see, it's going to Obama. I live in the Toledo area, but outside of Toledo, in an area that is fairly conservative. While I am not seeing nearly as many yard signs as I did in 2008, for either candidate, I am seeing an equal amount for Obama, even in this conservative area. That is not a good sign for Romney.

Texas. Take a guess.

Will it last? Given the number of illegals?
That depends on republican office holders. Hispanics in the state are pretty conservative and roughly a little less than half vote for R's. I believe the overall sentiment among hispanics is that they matter....and they do. They don't want stuff handed to them and many are offended by such tawdry acts but they do want to be acknowledged for their contributions to this state. I agree with them.

he might... but all the ohio polls that showed romney ahead yesterday, show him tied today... the others all show obama ahead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Examining Ohio

Yes, all the rural counties with a small number of voters are red. All the metropolitan counties, with hundreds of thousands of voters are green. What is your point?

That there is no use in buying the propaganda that the left is touting. We will see what happens after November 7th

Examining Ohio

That there is no use in buying the propaganda that the left is touting. We will see what happens after November 7th

You don't think that rural counties are less populated than counties that aren't rural? You going with that?

You know RCP leans right, right?

I know.,, everyone is making up polls just to annoy the right...

Must be

The Sunshine State will go to Romney...Obama will win the southern portion, while Romney will win the north and the all important centrally located Tampa area.

Rhode Island = 4 Obby

Absolute corruption, Controlled by the Unions.
The welfare recipients come out of the wood work to vote.
The inner Providence & half of Kent Counties always determine the winner. It sucks when a bunch of Losers and moochers determine our election.

Last edited:
PA for Romney because of the Administrations attack on coal and the low Obama enthusiasm.

Rhode Island = 4 Obby

Absolute corruption, Controlled by the Unions.
The welfare recipients come out of the wood work to vote.
The inner Providence & half of Kent Counties always determine the winner. It sucks when a bunch of Losers and moochers determine our election.

Its a fact..

Four years ago, there were Obama/Biden signs everywhere in the SeaTac area, few and rare now - still seeing all the D signs for downticket races, and they all leave off their party affiliation. King County (Seattle) has the numbers and will decide the state's EV as always. Obama.

Four years ago, there were Obama/Biden signs everywhere in the SeaTac area, few and rare now - still seeing all the D signs for downticket races, and they all leave off their party affiliation. King County (Seattle) has the numbers and will decide the state's EV as always. Obama.

Fillem with Union members and welfare recipients and the party's over.

The Sunshine State will go to Romney...Obama will win the southern portion, while Romney will win the north and the all important centrally located Tampa area.

It really depends on Obama's ground game there. If Obama's people can get everyone to the polls, then Obama wins Florida. A big part of polling is based on the idea that since Dems aren't very enthusiastic about Obama, that voter turnout won't be high. If that proves to be true, then Romney wins Florida.

Forum List

Back