Name Your State. Obama vs. Romney

Ohio, very close.

Romney will win

he might... but all the ohio polls that showed romney ahead yesterday, show him tied today... the others all show obama ahead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

A little about our state, county by county. Notice the color red

Examining Ohio

riiiiiiight... the polls are all lying and only your little blog is right.

puleeze, pix.

as i said, could go either way, but it looks pretty blue right now.

he might... but all the ohio polls that showed romney ahead yesterday, show him tied today... the others all show obama ahead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Examining Ohio

puleeze, pix.

Don't have to get bent. I posted a link that shows our demographics. Have a problem with that Jillian? It is what it is. Our demographics suggest that our state, by enlarge is conservative. We voted a Republican as our Governor here after trying a dem for 4 years,it was first time in a long time we went blue, and hopefully the last

Last edited:

Examining Ohio

puleeze, pix.

Don't have to get bent. I posted a link that shows our demographics. Have a problem with that Jillian? It is what it is. Our demographics suggest that our state, by enlarge is conservative. We voted a Republican as our Governor here after trying a dem for 4 years, first time in a long time we went blue

i have no problem with your demographics. i have a problem with the, shall we say, lack of realism?

Examining Ohio

puleeze, pix.

Don't have to get bent. I posted a link that shows our demographics. Have a problem with that Jillian? It is what it is. Our demographics suggest that our state, by enlarge is conservative. We voted a Republican as our Governor here after trying a dem for 4 years, first time in a long time we went blue

Pixie, Ohio is seeing some success in getting the unemployment down. A successful Republican Govenor is at the helm. Are the citizens giving Kasich the credit or is obama getting the credit?

Examining Ohio

puleeze, pix.

The word is that the winner of Ohio wins it. Interesting state politically, that is for sure.

puleeze, pix.

Pixie, Ohio is seeing some success in getting the unemployment down. A successful Republican Govenor is at the helm. Are the citizens giving Kasich the credit or is obama getting the credit?

Kasich should be, but I think the people of Ohio will have a hard time forgiving what the democrats have done to cause them so much loss economically. They are more informed as to why it happened than ever before.

People are working jobs that simply used to be reserved for teens and young college kids. It does not mean their economic future is bright at all. But at least they will be able to make their mortgage payments. And eat.

Last edited:
Florida- I would say Romney but it just depends how many people vote. I think overall there are more people who would vote Obama if everyone voted. The state is split between North Florida and South Florida, Northern Florida is very conservative but has only a fraction of the population, whereas South Florida (Latitude Orlando and beyond) is Liberal leaning and has the majority of the state's population.

Virginia-Obama. With the race already tight, having Virgil Goode on the ticket, stealing conservative votes from Romney, Obama will take all 13 electoral votes.

Virginia-Obama. With the race already tight, having Virgil Goode on the ticket, stealing conservative votes from Romney, Obama will take all 13 electoral votes.

You're dreaming.. Every single poll has Romney ahead by 3 to 4 points in Virginia.. especially with the military vote. The fake Independent never misses a chance to propagandize for Obama. Give it a rest already.

Forum List

Back