Name three things

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
that might cause a muslim to fly his plane into the ground.

Working international aviation means that the workforce is, well, international. To some extent, being perched on the edge of the Pacific bowl doe determine the majority of represented nationalities and cultures represented in our workforce, but there is always the oddball.
So, this morning, a member of one of our flight crews gets pretty agitated. Normally, the guys (and a few gals) flying these monsters are pretty cool-headed, but this guy is tripping out.
Turns out, he's muslim. Now, I'm guessing he's flown airplanes loaded with pigs before, although this is a particularly fragrant shipment, so what's got his panties in a bunch? Might have been the woman mechanic working on the plane, is what I'm thinking. To my knowledge, there are only two women working heavies here right now, damn the luck!
At any rate, I sure hope they didn't put sausage on his breakfast tray.

Mental illness, substance abuse, mechanical failure. His religion is most likely irrelevant.

Given recent events involving flight crews, you may have a point. Imagine considering women worthless for everything except spawning sons, and then finding one pouring oil into the engines you rely upon to get you to your destination. I have just never seen a crew member go this overboard...on a cargo flight!
We actually had a chuckle or two.

All religions are evil.

The world will be a better place once humanity rises from superstition and embraces reason.

Working international aviation means that the workforce is, well, international. To some extent, being perched on the edge of the Pacific bowl doe determine the majority of represented nationalities and cultures represented in our workforce, but there is always the oddball.
So, this morning, a member of one of our flight crews gets pretty agitated. Normally, the guys (and a few gals) flying these monsters are pretty cool-headed, but this guy is tripping out.
Turns out, he's muslim. Now, I'm guessing he's flown airplanes loaded with pigs before, although this is a particularly fragrant shipment, so what's got his panties in a bunch? Might have been the woman mechanic working on the plane, is what I'm thinking. To my knowledge, there are only two women working heavies here right now, damn the luck!

three things...

being muslim
being muslim
and
being muslim

do they need a reason or excuse?

three things...

being muslim
being muslim
and
being muslim

do they need a reason or excuse?

A sighting of an American flag.

Martyrdom is the worship of death.

1. Martyrdom
  2. Worship
  3. Death

If your hauling a load of pigs the last thing that Muslim wants you to do is crash the plane,he won't go to paradise with pig guts all over him.

Forum List

Back