Name the Republicans who have ever banned birth contrtol

That's an old quote from six years ago.

Nice try but that is NOT legislation, an initative, or law going to the president.

Where's your evidence.

Still waiting lying libs.

:lol:

This is typical from libs. They know they have lost the argument and they don't even have a come back.

So they will pretend they won the argument anyway, BUT THEY WILL ALSO SHUT UP, because they know any further discussion makes them look worse.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

C'mon now. All your thread shows is that there are rediculous lies on both sides which nobody would disagree with.

I could do the same thing by asking you to show me what dem ever said that all guns should be confiscated from US citizens.

RICHMOND (AP) - Legislation that says human life begins at conception advanced Monday in the Virginia House of Delegates, which also rejected an amendment aimed at clarifying that birth control would remain legal.

Delegates gave preliminary approval to Del. Bob Marshall's "personhood" bill on a voice vote, setting up likely passage Tuesday.

Marshall, R-Prince William, and one of the legislature's most outspoken abortion opponents, said the bill would not directly affect abortion but would establish a framework for parents to sue anyone who causes the death of their unborn child.

However, opponents have argued that the real aim of the bill is to lay the groundwork for outlawing abortion in Virginia if the U.S. Supreme Court ever reverses its Roe v. Wade decision that legalizes it nationwide. Del. Joe Morrissey, D-Henrico, asked Marshall directly if that was his intent.

"You'd have to be completely obtuse to not understand that is something I have worked for for 20 years," Marshall said.

Del. Vivian Watts, D-Fairfax, proposed an amendment declaring that nothing in the bill would be construed to affect legal contraception. She said many forms of birth control work by preventing the implantation of a fertilized egg, so those types of contraception could run afoul of Marshall's bill.Va. House advances 'personhood' bill | Associated Press

AGAIN. That's a bill to ban ABORTION, not BIRTHCONTROL.

Waiting for the Republicans trying to ban BIRTH CONTROL.

I told you people this would be all I would get from libs.

They are trying to hide behind birth control for their REAL AGENDA, which is ABORTION.

Now you libs are admitting it.

Personhood bills will ban certain types of birth control.

When will you admit it?

NO nice try but you are trying to HIDE BEHIND birth control to CHANGE THE TOPIC TO ONE ABOUT ABORTION.

Not going to work. Nice try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Every Republican who voted to defund Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is the leading proponent of birth control and is number 1 on the GOP hit list

Here in NY they are talking about closing some schools due to funding issues.
According to your logic, that means a legislature with a democratic majority wants to eliminate education.

Here in Nassau County they are discussing closing 4 police precincts...again, to help balance the budget.
According to your logic, the nassau county legislature must want to eliminate the stong arm of the law.

Sorry....I usually enjoy your posts.

But I don't see how that is remotely related to my post

This is typical from libs. They know they have lost the argument and they don't even have a come back.

So they will pretend they won the argument anyway, BUT THEY WILL ALSO SHUT UP, because they know any further discussion makes them look worse.

C'mon now. All your thread shows is that there are rediculous lies on both sides which nobody would disagree with.

I could do the same thing by asking you to show me what dem ever said that all guns should be confiscated from US citizens.
if the debate of the day was about gun control.....you probably would.

So seeing as the debate of the day INCLUDES democrats and lefties saying that the GOP wants to ban birth control.....he TPS is asking for you to show him WHO in the GOP wants to do that.

Is there something wrong with that?

This is what liberals do when they are losing. They try to change the subject and claim 'they all do it."

But they don't wall do it.

Where is the Republicans who have even TRIED to ban birth control. STILL WAITING.

That's an old quote from six years ago.

Nice try but that is NOT legislation, an initative, or law going to the president.

Where's your evidence.

Still waiting lying libs.

Lost what argument?

Santorum said he supported state's rights to ban contraception. He was booted for that one.

And several posters have shown you legislation that would effectively ban contraception.

You guys get into these "exact word games".

It's seriously hilarious.

Christine O'Donnell: "Where in the Constitution is the Separation of Church and State?" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Every Republican who voted to defund Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is the leading proponent of birth control and is number 1 on the GOP hit list

According to your logic, that means a legislature with a democratic majority wants to eliminate education.

Here in Nassau County they are discussing closing 4 police precincts...again, to help balance the budget.
According to your logic, the nassau county legislature must want to eliminate the stong arm of the law.

The GOP does not want to fund Planned Parenthood becuase it dfoes not believe that tax payer money should be used on that seeing as we have a 15 trillion dollar debt and an annual deficit in the trillion+ range.

They wish to eliminate it becuase we cant afford it.

Well see who's walking into the buzz saw on election day won't we?

Yup.....

Current RCP Averages:

Obama vs. Romney: Obama + 5.9
Obama vs. Santorum:Obama + 8.0
Obama vs. Paul: Obama + 9.6
Obama vs. Gingrich: Obama + 13.2

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

obama.jpg

Rick Santorum said that birth control was "harmful to women."

Most of them do have health issues attached to them.

Have you ever seen some of the risks associated with the pill?

How about Yaz. I almost started taking that myself. Good thing I held off, because they had to pull that one off the market.

IUDs the ring. They all have health problems associated with them. Some of them very serious.

He's right. The only completely safe one is a condom and you have to get the guy to do that.

The GOP does not want to fund Planned Parenthood becuase it dfoes not believe that tax payer money should be used on that seeing as we have a 15 trillion dollar debt and an annual deficit in the trillion+ range.

Ah..so it's okay to fund organizations like "The Red Cross" because they are affordable?

Mississippi's attempted personhood amendment. Every Mississippi Republican who supports it.

That's not birth control, THAT'S ABORTION.

We are talking about birth control. Still waiting.

The MS personhood law would make using the IUD an act of killing a person.

1. The egg becomes a person once it is fertilized by the sperm.

2. The IUD interferes with the ability of the fertilized egg, aka 'the person', to attach to the uterine wall,

thus killing it.

Lost what argument?

Santorum said he supported state's rights to ban contraception. He was booted for that one.

And several posters have shown you legislation that would effectively ban contraception.

Christine O'Donnell: "Where in the Constitution is the Separation of Church and State?" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

So Obama must want to round up white people because he sat in the Church of a racist against whites for 20 years (aka Jeremiah Wright)

Your argument against Santorum holds just as much weight.

Give me the evidence Santorum has ever tried to ban birth control. Give me the evidence ANY REPUBLICAN HAS EVER TRIED.

Still waiting!

Mississippi's attempted personhood amendment. Every Mississippi Republican who supports it.

That's not birth control, THAT'S ABORTION.

We are talking about birth control. Still waiting.

The MS personhood law would make using the IUD an act of killing a person.

1. The egg becomes a person once it is fertilized by the sperm.

2. The IUD interferes with the ability of the fertilized egg, aka 'the person', to attach to the uterine wall,

thus killing it.

Show me the language in the bill to prove that. Still waiting.

Listen you stupid brainwashed asshole. No Pub has banned it because it's ILLEGAL to ban. But they have packed the Supreme Court to change the law, and up to now have banned the gov't and insurers from paying for BC. Causing huge numbers of abortions and single women on welfare or in bad marriages.

That's about to change, DUMBASS. May your type die off. IDIOT.

This is what liberals do when they are losing. They try to change the subject and claim 'they all do it."

But they don't wall do it.

Where is the Republicans who have even TRIED to ban birth control. STILL WAITING.

Republicans are too smart for that. They know what the backlash would be.

So they prefer to snipe around the edges. Defund Planned Parenthood, deny access to birth control to minors, cut sex education, encourage insurance companies not to cover it

Come on Jarhead....you know better than that

Planned Parenthood is a relatively small investment of tax dollars but is very high up on the GOP hit list

The GOP hatred of Planned Parenthood is primarily because they are an advocate of abortion services

Lost what argument?

So Obama must want to round up white people because he sat in the Church of a racist against whites for 20 years (aka Jeremiah Wright)

Your argument against Santorum holds just as much weight.

Give me the evidence Santorum has ever tried to ban birth control. Give me the evidence ANY REPUBLICAN HAS EVER TRIED.

Still waiting!

I love the Wright thing.

You think that black people have no right to be mad about their treatment in this country.

Slavery..is okay by Christian-Judeo protocol..so they have no right to be miffed.

Good going.

Forum List

Back