name that movie

bettedavis.jpg

Based on her age and hairsyle in that image, I'll guessHell's House

I prefer lines, like:

I'd kiss ya, but I just washed my hair.

I only wear this when I don't care how I look.

A: My chicken is special, he can lay an egg.
B: What's so special about that?
A: Can you lay an egg?

It wasn't my fault mother, Leroy wouldn't give me my shoes.

Do you know that she did?

I prefer lines, like:

One of those was from Shirley Temple.

That guy played Dana Delaney's uncle in an episode of China Beach.

his name is Harold Russell and he received an academy award for this fim. While an Army instructor, and training with the U.S. 13th Airborne Division stateside in 1944, a defective fuse detonated an explosive he was handling while making a training film. As a result, he lost both hands and was given two hooks to serve as hands. After his recovery, and while attending Boston University as a full-time student, an Army film called Diary of a Sergeant about rehabilitating war veterans was made featuring Russell.

When film director William Wyler saw the film on Russell, he cast him in the film The Best Years of Our Lives with Fredric March and Dana Andrews and Myrna Loy. Russell played the role of Homer Parrish, a sailor who lost both hands during the War. I have this one in my DVD collection

That guy played Dana Delaney's uncle in an episode of China Beach.

his name is Harold Russell and he received an academy award for this fim. While an Army instructor, and training with the U.S. 13th Airborne Division stateside in 1944, a defective fuse detonated an explosive he was handling while making a training film. As a result, he lost both hands and was given two hooks to serve as hands. After his recovery, and while attending Boston University as a full-time student, an Army film called Diary of a Sergeant about rehabilitating war veterans was made featuring Russell.

When film director William Wyler saw the film on Russell, he cast him in the film The Best Years of Our Lives with Fredric March and Dana Andrews and Myrna Loy. Russell played the role of Homer Parrish, a sailor who lost both hands during the War. I have this one in my DVD collection

He also got a business degree from Boston University and became an strong advocate for the disabled. I just couldn't remember his name. Thanks.

I prefer lines, like:

One of those was from Shirley Temple.

Yes,
Bette Davis
Gloria Grahme
Shirley Temple
Patty McCormick
Linda Blair

Forum List

Back