Name That Movie!

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Put up a quote from a movie, the next person guesses the movie and posts a quote of their own. Pretty simple. I'll start.

"Specifics, Bob".

Movie was: Phenomenon

"They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol."

Patton talking about his pistols.

Next quote:

"We are going to need a bigger boat"

Jaws.

"I'm fed up saving your ass. I'm amazed you ever got past puberty."

Schindlers list.
The Rock.

My favorite movie quote is in my sig, so I don't get to use that. But let's try this:

"Why is the rum gone?"

Pirates of the Caribbean.

"There will be generations because of what you did."

Schindlers list.

"Come on you lazy bastard"

"they are under the god damned ground"

i am not good at games like this....i iz slow

Come on Bones, you are supposed to answer mine before you post one:cuckoo:
Anyhoo, I think yours is 'Tremors'

"Come on you lazy Bastard"

Shawshank Redemption.

"You want sympathy from me, look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis..."

The Graduate

"I told you to keep away from that radio. If that battery is dead it'll have company. "

Sigh...I can see there's a wide disparity of movie preferences. Maybe it's an age thing. I enjoy really good drama with really good acting and a realistic plot, and an occasional really good comedy.

Sigh...I can see there's a wide disparity of movie preferences. Maybe it's an age thing. I enjoy really good drama with really good acting and a realistic plot, and an occasional really good comedy.

Not playing? Get out of the thread.

Huh? What's age have to do with anything? If you don't know the movie, skip it or look it up and put out your own quote. It's a game. You know, for fun? Besides, the more remote the movie, the more interesting. I always choose random quotes rather than the most popular quote.

Now, play or go away . . . stop spoiling the fun for everyone else.

"I told you to keep away from that radio. If that battery is dead it'll have company. "

Last edited:
Hancock

"He decided to put all of his information to good use and make a little money out of it - what could be more American than that ?"

Forum List

Back