Name somethings you'd want automated around the house

Name somethings you'd want automated around the house

1. I want a robotic/automated system that picks up the dashes, washes them and dries them.

2. Another thing I'd want is a robotic chef that could make food and bring it over too me.

3. Pick up trash and throw it into the trash can.

As far as I am concern it really isn't automated and helpful until it can do this. Of course, being able to control the lights is nice but not as much as these three would be.
A 100% realistic android or cyborg housemate to take care of the cooking, assorted house chores, also programmed for intimacy and conversation, minus the nagging.

Sorry, to prevent the downfall of humanity each perfect cyborg must come with an indestructible embedded nagging chip. Lol

Matthew gets a Robotic Chef that also does dishes.

sealybobo gets the robot with freakishly life-like genitals.

Sex robots with terrifyingly realistic genitalia to hit the market NEXT YEAR and cost £12,000

strollingbones gets a Cat Genie (I have one of these, it's a godsend).

CatGenie - The World's Only Self-Flushing, Self Washing Cat Box

featherlite gets the robotic mexican for his lawn

Robotic Lawn Mowers

I just want my coffee hot and ready as soon as I wake up.

Amazon.com: DeLonghi BCO320T Combination Espresso and Drip Coffee- Black: Combination Coffee Espresso Machines: Kitchen & Dining

o i have coveted a cat genie for a while.....i have 3 cats and you know the odds of all 3 using it...arent good....my 15 yr old cat does not like change...at all...

and here I thought all those pics you have been posting of you on all fours had something to do with your lost contact lenses.
They have these robot/sex machines/dildo's on steroids. I can't remember the website but they show naked women getting POUNDED by these machines. They can speed them up and slow them down and make them swirl or vibrate. It would be very hard for a woman to get off with a penis after using one of those every night for a year. LOL.

Toilet lid that comes down automatically 1-minute after last "guest" departs the room.

Very important when one has a geriatric cat with poor vision who uses the seat (when it's down) on the way to the sink in which he expects drinking water.

Forum List

Back