Name something that gets passed around????

I vaguely remember that, it was what? Two, three years ago?

Yeah, that's worth the angst! :thup:

18 months. Ya ...her juvenile 800 post lying melt down was memorable. It was one for the record books. It certainly isn't all she is about but it showed some of what she is about. I'm not holding a grudge or anything.. but she did what she did and she earned the history she alone created. I wouldn't have brought it up but when ya throw around a description like "she is the only adult" around here..it begs a refresher on the true CG.
Let's see...I get no messages filled with shit from her about much of anything to do with posters on the board. I do get shit from others about inconsequential pettiness. It sort of reminds me of how another poster was about always trying to drag me into some sort of drama he had with everyone here. So, yes, CG IS the only one taking this like an adult when I tell them I JUST DON'T CARE.

The only thing I do care about with respect to much of anything about this is ridiculing those who actually DO care about such inconsequential crap.

Rational perspective is a good thing.

I'm probably missing most of something here. I don't read all of CG's posts. I don't read all of Bone's posts. I don't do drama. I guess I'm not sure what this "this" is. Why you would "get shit" in drama involving CG is lost on me also. Sounds like a fascinating saga..:lol: I doubt it carries the weight of the epic juvenile meltdown I was referring to. Oh well..I guess that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors..to each their own..:eusa_whistle:

I vaguely remember that, it was what? Two, three years ago?

Yeah, that's worth the angst! :thup:

18 months. Ya ...her juvenile 800 post lying melt down was memorable. It was one for the record books. It certainly isn't all she is about but it showed some of what she is about. I'm not holding a grudge or anything.. but she did what she did and she earned the history she alone created. I wouldn't have brought it up but when ya throw around a description like "she is the only adult" around here..it begs a refresher on the true CG.
Let's see...I get no messages filled with shit from her about much of anything to do with posters on the board. I do get shit from others about inconsequential pettiness. It sort of reminds me of how another poster was about always trying to drag me into some sort of drama he had with everyone here. So, yes, CG IS the only one taking this like an adult when I tell them I JUST DON'T CARE.

The only thing I do care about with respect to much of anything about this is ridiculing those who actually DO care about such inconsequential crap.

:eusa_shhh: Some people have yet to work out that the more they bitch, the more I mock them. And the more they bullshit, the more I mock them. And the more they lie about me, the more I mock them. Many people have worked it out.... it seems that it is mainly the stoners that have yet to catch on to it. :lol::lol:

See how Huggy 'misrepresents' the facts? He says I claim to have the highest IQ on the board... not true, I have made no such claim. He asked me what my IQ was and I told him. He didn't like the answer because - somewhat inconveniently - it's higher than his. Similarly, there are those who say I claimed to have 'secret sources'. I have made no such claim. I said I can and do access straightforward, unspun, news from a 'closed' source - ie, you have to be a journalist/writer in order to get hold of it. Any decent journalist will have access to the same information from the same source. It's not 'secret', it's just not available to everyone. And the same with this bullshit about Huggy's plagiarism. If he hadn't made such a fucking song and dance about it, I'd have told him, but no.... he prefers to act like a 5 year old. So be it. And... that shit about many people having researched it.... Bullshit. The book it's from went out of print in the 1960s so how the fuck they 'researched' it would be interesting..... Google is not research. :lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh: Some people have yet to work out that the more they bitch, the more I mock them. And the more they bullshit, the more I mock them. And the more they lie about me, the more I mock them. Many people have worked it out.... it seems that it is mainly the stoners that have yet to catch on to it. :lol::lol:

See how Huggy 'misrepresents' the facts? He says I claim to have the highest IQ on the board... not true, I have made no such claim. He asked me what my IQ was and I told him. He didn't like the answer because - somewhat inconveniently - it's higher than his. Similarly, there are those who say I claimed to have 'secret sources'. I have made no such claim. I said I can and do access straightforward, unspun, news from a 'closed' source - ie, you have to be a journalist/writer in order to get hold of it. Any decent journalist will have access to the same information from the same source. It's not 'secret', it's just not available to everyone. And the same with this bullshit about Huggy's plagiarism. If he hadn't made such a fucking song and dance about it, I'd have told him, but no.... he prefers to act like a 5 year old. So be it. And... that shit about many people having researched it.... Bullshit. The book it's from went out of print in the 1960s so how the fuck they 'researched' it would be interesting..... Google is not research. :lol::lol:

Holy Fucking Christ Girl! Are you STILL saying I stole my sig quotes? OK ..Si Modo...I rest my case. Thanks CG...I couldn't have offered a better co-signer to my point. :lol: :lol:

Holy Fucking Christ Girl! Are you STILL saying I stole my sig quotes? OK ..Si Modo...I rest my case. Thanks CG...I couldn't have offered a better co-signer to my point. :lol: :lol:

You can't even get your 'facts' straight now.... idiot. I said ONE was not original. ONE. not 'sig quotes'... plural.... ONE.

You can't even get your 'facts' straight now.... idiot. I said ONE was not original. ONE. not 'sig quotes'... plural.... ONE.

They are ALL mine Sugar Tits...ALL...Plural...ALL!!

Forum List

Back