Name posters here who WILL be reported to Obama Web War Room

QUOTE........I have never and never will say or think anything bad about our most magnificent leader OBAMA !! OBAMA IS AMERICA AND AMERICA IS OBAMA !! ALL HAIL OBAMA !! MAY HE LIVE FOREVER !!........:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::clap2::clap2::clap2:

316661_2105058538637_1010720597_31982500_659189638_n.jpg

@attackwatch hasn't tweeted in 22 hours. Does anyone still work there? Maybe #attackwatch only tweets when they get home from school

#attackwatch I want to report my co-worker, who doubts your divinity because you need a teleprompter to speak coherently.

RT #attackwatch I just parked my private jet in a handicap space, left it running & bought lemonade from little girls in yard w/o a permit!

Many Bothans died to give #attackwatch the plans to the Death Star.

#attackwatch I'd like to report my neighbour - Bob, for surreptitiously scraping the Obama sticker off the bumper of his Prius.

https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23AttackWatch

:lmao: :lmao:

eh. I should probably report myself. I just don't really care to waste the time doing it.

@attackwatch hasn't tweeted in 22 hours. Does anyone still work there? Maybe #attackwatch only tweets when they get home from school

#attackwatch I want to report my co-worker, who doubts your divinity because you need a teleprompter to speak coherently.

Many Bothans died to give #attackwatch the plans to the Death Star.

#attackwatch I'd like to report my neighbour - Bob, for surreptitiously scraping the Obama sticker off the bumper of his Prius.

https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23AttackWatch

:lmao: :lmao:

Bastard can't live with what he has done now he hides as if his neighbors will have forgotten the sticker.:lol:

Hey #attackwatch. I want to report Obama for giving $500+ million to a failing company (Solyndra) just to pay back a campaign bundler.

:lmao:

#AttackWatch "Weekend Special" Turn in 3 neighbors and get your picture taken with the President! Hurry, contest ends Sunday midnight!

This whole thing is just not working out too well for St Barack. :lol:

Forum List

Back