Name one thing...

...that Progressives have done that was good for our country. By that I mean name one Bill that was passed that actually benefited America, that originated from a Progressive. Riders do not count. I want one law that originated from Progressives that was actually worth the paper it was written on.

Social security.

Dumbass Rubes!
:lol:
You mean the same social security that is almost bankrupt because the same politicians who passed it have been looting it all this time? Also, people should save for their own retirement. It is not the governments job to take care of you. And they have proven that they are also incompetent at doing so. Social security is a massive failure. Try again.

If you say so, dumbass rube!

:lol:
He evidently lost his social security...

Again lies and deflection.

I’ve shown you what Progressivism is. How much more Progress can be made in the most Free Nation on Earth? You don’t want Progression, you want Repression and Equivalent Misery.

It’s a Luciferean Deception.

Progressives are the ones who say The Constitution is outdated.

Progressives are the ones who spit in the Face of The Rule of Law, and Congest our Courts with continual assaults on our Constitutional Liberties and Freedoms.

They want Freedom From Religion.

Freedom From Responsibility.

Freedom from True Equality under The Law.

So Orwellian of you “Progressives”

You don’t want The Pursuit of Life Liberty and Happiness.

The only Pursuit Progressives are interested in is the Pursuit of Comfort at Another’s Expense

Save your lies for the already converted, the damned, corrupted souls! Save your lies for them, the..lies you have been brainwashed in to believing is Truth.

That is the ultimate sign of The Damned Soul.

That is The Luciferean Deception. The same deception that makes fanatics and the deluded think they are doing God a Favor by Murdering Others.

The same deception of Progressivism that has the blood of 50 Million Babies on their hands. Murder Inc. Is your Progress, not mine.

maxresdefault1.jpg

Which in your language of lies, means I have spoken truth and you fear that others will hear this truth and embrace it and reject your lies of Progressivism

1984Destruction.png

307076.png

My definition of Progressivism is the image of a boot stomping on a Human Face Forever!

tcrime.gif

tumblr_m40oh68s7v1rrimczo1_1280.jpg

Stop using that word. I do not think you know what it means.

Stop hijacking The Civil Rights Act which was championed by Conservatives.

It’s a joke what you so called Progressives are willing to lie about and adopt those things that you have had no part in.

I’ll tell you what Progressivism has given us.

Single parents

Fatherless homes.

Emotionally weak children with anger issues.

Children who have no perseverance or work ethic.

They eventually become adults with no perseverance or work ethic.

Children who have no respect for the rule of law, ethics nor know how to conduct themselves in polite society.

They grow in to adults that rig primaries, take bribes from Russians wanting our Uranium, Buy Propaganda from The Kremlin, File False Affidavits in FISA Courts to spy on American Citizens, Hide Behind The Law while they are Breaking The Law, Destroy hardrives and government documents, and never take responsibility for their crimes.

They are The Bergdahls and Mannings. They are confused about what bathrooms to use, and confused about their own origins.
They deny God, and deny their own biology.

Hitler was a Progressive, Mao was a Progressive and Stalin was a Progressive.

They killed Tens of Millions in the name of Social and Scientific Progress!

There is your Progressive Movement in a nutshell.
What’s your definition of progressive, come on back your shit up
So you hate it and hold it responsible for all that is bad in our system yet you can’t even define what it is. Nice. You’re a joke
What truth??? You haven’t said anything other than hyperbole and partisan rhetoric. I’ve asked you multiple times to define progressivism, you can’t do it. I ask you to Explain your idiotic statements and you divert. I’ll say again. You are a joke and you can’t be taken seriously. Try for once in your life to act seriously and I’ll treat you with respect. Or keep posting childish insults and pictures with fun little words and I’ll keep dismissing your statements as blabbering nonesense

Last edited:

I’ve shown you what Progressivism is. How much more Progress can be made in the most Free Nation on Earth? You don’t want Progression, you want Repression and Equivalent Misery.

Progressives are the ones who spit in the Face of The Rule of Law, and Congest our Courts with continual assaults on our Constitutional Liberties and Freedoms.

The only Pursuit Progressives are interested in is the Pursuit of Comfort at Another’s Expense

Save your lies for the already converted, the damned, corrupted souls! Save your lies for them, the..lies you have been brainwashed in to believing is Truth.

That is The Luciferean Deception. The same deception that makes fanatics and the deluded think they are doing God a Favor by Murdering Others.

The same deception of Progressivism that has the blood of 50 Million Babies on their hands. Murder Inc. Is your Progress, not mine.

maxresdefault1.jpg

Which in your language of lies, means I have spoken truth and you fear that others will hear this truth and embrace it and reject your lies of Progressivism

1984Destruction.png

307076.png

My definition of Progressivism is the image of a boot stomping on a Human Face Forever!

tcrime.gif

What’s your definition of progressive, come on back your shit up
So you hate it and hold it responsible for all that is bad in our system yet you can’t even define what it is. Nice. You’re a joke
What truth??? You haven’t said anything other than hyperbole and partisan rhetoric. I’ve asked you multiple times to define progressivism, you can’t do it. I ask you to Explain your idiotic statements and you divert. I’ll say again. You are a joke and you can’t be taken seriously. Try for once in your life to act seriously and I’ll treat you with respect. Or keep posting childish insults and pictures with fun little words and I’ll keep dismissing your statements as blabbering nonesense
Damn...I never saw any of those in the manifesto when I signed up...I might have to look at the small print.

You don’t have to read anything If you have Margaret Sanger in your heart

She’s The Real Deal Progressive Jesus!

Y’all need to quit calling yourselves Progressives. Since when did you all get tired of calling yourselves Godless Communists?

0071_margaret_sanger.jpg

PlannedParenthoodSangerPic1.jpg

a9bb879f53c07fd932ec38c102648653.jpg

maxresdefault1.jpg

1984Destruction.png

307076.png

tcrime.gif

Damn...I never saw any of those in the manifesto when I signed up...I might have to look at the small print.

Forum List

Back