Name one thing...

It means “above all else
Lie”

GOOd then we agree and you can get back to the op and state your favorite progressive law that’s been passed.

The laws that make it illegal for the state to mandate religion.

Conceived of and promoted by good Baptists.
That’s not progressive. Do you know what progressive means? Look it up and then come back and try again!

I know who progressives today are.

And they are not yesterday's Republicans.
You obviously don’t know the definition of progressive ideology which might come in handy in a thread that is about the subject. Try looking it up
Bravo, you’re doing a stellar job in making another zero substance argument. You might even be ready to win a first grade playground debate. Way to go!

Nearly all Dimwits are Progressive. And Progressive is a dirty word.

Championing Civil Rights isn’t Progressive, it’s the right thing to do. It’s Conservative Values.

2dzY0EYW9xRKVwNSXAGtpPNGmfxZAWMBPjC5FhWitIQ.jpg
The Civil Rights Act was Championed by Republicans with a great deal of opposition by The Democraps.

You aren’t a very good Liar...btw

In Fact Southern Democrats like Al Gore Senior, and KKK Byrd were so upset with The Civil Rights movement that they flew The Confederate Flag above Lefty State Capitals all across the South in Protest! Including, you guessed it Arkansas!

To this day Lefty State Capitals in The South still fly The Confederate Flag!

The civil rights act of 1964. That’s an easy one
We aren’t talking about Rep/Dem we are talking about progressives. Try and keep up.
If you are going to insult the intelligence and wits of others then you should be sure to sound intellect while doing so. In this case you clearly do not have an understamding of what progressive ideology is, you are generalizing and injecting your partisan bias into this conversation to fit your incorrect narrative. Now let’s deal with facts.

“Progressivism is the support for or advocacy of improvement of society by reform. As a philosophy, it is based on the Idea of Progress, which asserts that advancements in science, technology, economic development, and social organization are vital to the improvement of the human condition.“

Progressivism has also become associated with using government institutions to address social, cultural and economic issues. The civil rights act of 1964 absolutely created laws to address social racism and doecrimination that was a part of our society. You are correct, it was the right thing to do. But it was not a conservative law, it was a progressive one.

Good grief, you really are a one trick pony, aren't you?

It's right up there with how you loons insist that because you changed the meaning of the word *human*, it isn't murder to kill babies or coma patients.
Changing the narrative again I see. Are you even capable of making a substantive argument? Staying on point and responding to things I actually say with a thoughtful point? Cause I have yet to see that from you. Empty statements and petty insults go nowhere. Just makes you look bad

Progressive Ideology is Sick and Evil.

It’s only Progression is from Freedom & Liberty and all those things that made America Great and Good.

Progressives run towards Hell, calling the abandonment of what is good and righteous, Progress.

Championing Civil Rights isn’t Progressive, it’s the right thing to do. It’s Conservative Values.

The Civil Rights Act was Championed by Republicans with a great deal of opposition by The Democraps.

In Fact Southern Democrats like Al Gore Senior, and KKK Byrd were so upset with The Civil Rights movement that they flew The Confederate Flag above Lefty State Capitals all across the South in Protest! Including, you guessed it Arkansas!

We aren’t talking about Rep/Dem we are talking about progressives. Try and keep up.
If you are going to insult the intelligence and wits of others then you should be sure to sound intellect while doing so. In this case you clearly do not have an understamding of what progressive ideology is, you are generalizing and injecting your partisan bias into this conversation to fit your incorrect narrative. Now let’s deal with facts.

“Progressivism is the support for or advocacy of improvement of society by reform. As a philosophy, it is based on the Idea of Progress, which asserts that advancements in science, technology, economic development, and social organization are vital to the improvement of the human condition.“

Progressivism has also become associated with using government institutions to address social, cultural and economic issues. The civil rights act of 1964 absolutely created laws to address social racism and doecrimination that was a part of our society. You are correct, it was the right thing to do. But it was not a conservative law, it was a progressive one.
Can you summarise 'Progressive Ideology' for the class please?

It’s only Progression is from Freedom & Liberty and all those things that made America Great and Good.

Progressives run towards Hell, calling the abandonment of what is good and righteous, Progress.

And despite all that garbage you just spewed you also support the civil rights act of 1964 as “the right thing to do” I proved it was a progressive law and you’ve been diverting from your soapbox ever since. You’re funny man. Common, stay on point!!! Make a real argument!

...that Progressives have done that was good for our country. By that I mean name one Bill that was passed that actually benefited America, that originated from a Progressive. Riders do not count. I want one law that originated from Progressives that was actually worth the paper it was written on.
Is the US Constitution a law?
no it's a treaty..

...that Progressives have done that was good for our country. By that I mean name one Bill that was passed that actually benefited America, that originated from a Progressive. Riders do not count. I want one law that originated from Progressives that was actually worth the paper it was written on.
Progressive era 1881-1913..
Child labor laws
Fifty five hour work week
pensions for civil war vets
anti-monopoly laws
consumer protection laws
Drug use laws

Stop using that word. I do not think you know what it means.

Stop hijacking The Civil Rights Act which was championed by Conservatives.

It’s a joke what you so called Progressives are willing to lie about and adopt those things that you have had no part in.

I’ll tell you what Progressivism has given us.

Single parents

Fatherless homes.

Emotionally weak children with anger issues.

Children who have no perseverance or work ethic.

They eventually become adults with no perseverance or work ethic.

Children who have no respect for the rule of law, ethics nor know how to conduct themselves in polite society.

They grow in to adults that rig primaries, take bribes from Russians wanting our Uranium, Buy Propaganda from The Kremlin, File False Affidavits in FISA Courts to spy on American Citizens, Hide Behind The Law while they are Breaking The Law, Destroy hardrives and government documents, and never take responsibility for their crimes.

They are The Bergdahls and Mannings. They are confused about what bathrooms to use, and confused about their own origins.
They deny God, and deny their own biology.

Hitler was a Progressive, Mao was a Progressive and Stalin was a Progressive.

They killed Tens of Millions in the name of Social and Scientific Progress!

There is your Progressive Movement in a nutshell.

And despite all that garbage you just spewed you also support the civil rights act of 1964 as “the right thing to do” I proved it was a progressive law and you’ve been diverting from your soapbox ever since. You’re funny man. Common, stay on point!!! Make a real argument!

Social security.

Dumbass Rubes!
:lol:

Social security.

Dumbass Rubes!
You mean the same social security that is almost bankrupt because the same politicians who passed it have been looting it all this time? Also, people should save for their own retirement. It is not the governments job to take care of you. And they have proven that they are also incompetent at doing so. Social security is a massive failure. Try again.

Social security.

Dumbass Rubes!
You mean the same social security that is almost bankrupt because the same politicians who passed it have been looting it all this time? Also, people should save for their own retirement. It is not the governments job to take care of you. And they have proven that they are also incompetent at doing so. Social security is a massive failure. Try again.

If you say so, dumbass rube!

Social security.

Dumbass Rubes!

What part of what I said is not accurate?

Social security.

Dumbass Rubes!

What part of what I said is not accurate?

That it’s almost bankrupt. That it’s been looted. That it’s a “massive failure.”

You have no clue what you are talking about.

It’s a joke what you so called Progressives are willing to lie about and adopt those things that you have had no part in.

Single parents

Fatherless homes.

Children who have no respect for the rule of law, ethics nor know how to conduct themselves in polite society.

They grow in to adults that rig primaries, take bribes from Russians wanting our Uranium, Buy Propaganda from The Kremlin, File False Affidavits in FISA Courts to spy on American Citizens, Hide Behind The Law while they are Breaking The Law, Destroy hardrives and government documents, and never take responsibility for their crimes.

They are The Bergdahls and Mannings. They are confused about what bathrooms to use, and confused about their own origins.

What’s your definition of progressive, come on back your shit up

I have LITERALLY posted a definition of the word and you have yet to respond as to what about my definition you find inaccurate or provide a definition of your own. Is this a joke? Get real man, learn how to have an intelligent debate.

My definition of Progressivism is the image of a boot stomping on a Human Face Forever!

tcrime.gif

tumblr_m40oh68s7v1rrimczo1_1280.jpg

Single parents

Fatherless homes.

Orwellian.jpg

I have shown you what progressivism is upstream.

It is the cry of 50 Million unborn slaughtered in the name of “Progress”

WarIsPeace.jpg

Death is Life

Progressivism is Progress

I have LITERALLY posted a definition of the word and you have yet to respond as to what about my definition you find inaccurate or provide a definition of your own. Is this a joke? Get real man, learn how to have an intelligent debate.

My definition of Progressivism is the image of a boot stomping on a Human Face Forever!

tcrime.gif

Single parents

Fatherless homes.

So you hate it and hold it responsible for all that is bad in our system yet you can’t even define what it is. Nice. You’re a joke

Which in your language of lies, means I have spoken truth and you fear that others will hear this truth and embrace it and reject your lies of Progressivism

1984Destruction.png

307076.png

tcrime.gif

Single parents

Fatherless homes.

So you hate it and hold it responsible for all that is bad in our system yet you can’t even define what it is. Nice. You’re a joke

Last edited:
Which in your language of lies, means I have spoken truth and you fear that others will hear this truth and embrace it and reject your lies of Progressivism

1984Destruction.png

307076.png

tcrime.gif

Single parents

Fatherless homes.

What truth??? You haven’t said anything other than hyperbole and partisan rhetoric. I’ve asked you multiple times to define progressivism, you can’t do it. I ask you to Explain your idiotic statements and you divert. I’ll say again. You are a joke and you can’t be taken seriously. Try for once in your life to act seriously and I’ll treat you with respect. Or keep posting childish insults and pictures with fun little words and I’ll keep dismissing your statements as blabbering nonesense

Forum List

Back