Name one thing...

Name one thing that you have never done that you would like to do.

I would like to have sex in a bath tub filled with jello with a pair of twin red-haired midgets while completely sober on a Tuesday afternoon in July in Saint Louis while staying at a 5 star hotel.

You may want to travel to the Outer Banks. We have this roving midget chick who strips and comes here like 3 times a year. Last summer one of my friends, (this very hottttt guy) got her to come and hang out with us at the beach. He carried her around on his shoulders all day, tossing her in to the ocean at different drunken intervals. LMAO It was a blast! Maybe she has a twin sister and can dye her hair red?:razz:

Own a bit bigger house with lots of land and have lots of dogs and cats.

There are a couple of millionaires that would probably let you move in with them. Bubba & some other hick guy. They hit the lotto big, and did exactly that. Prolly find them on the net. I read about it three weeks back, I recall.

Last edited:
Before I die I want to walk bare foot across a field of titties.

images

Fly an ultralight across America.

And not rough it, either.

When I come down for the day I want good hotels to rest up in for the next leg of the journey.

While I'm dreaming I also want internet access and to be able to broadcast live images of trip from the air, too.

Last edited:

I would like to have sex in a bath tub filled with jello with a pair of twin red-haired midgets while completely sober on a Tuesday afternoon in July in Saint Louis while staying at a 5 star hotel.

I'd like to take the country back to a time when Norman Rockwell was on the cover of every Saturday Evening Post. When homosexuality was something you heard of but thought it was just made up. When liberals went to church and had nice oak gun cabinets with glass doors in they're living rooms. A time when if a slut got knocked up she went to stay with great aunt for awhile.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'd like to take the country back to a time when Norman Rockwell was on the cover of every Saturday Evening Post. When homosexuality was something you heard of but thought it was just made up. When liberals went to church and had nice oak gun cabinets with glass doors in they're living rooms. A time when if a slut got knocked up she went to stay with great aunt for awhile.

please go away, also based on the number of times in your initial 27 posts you mentioned homosexuality I have to assume you have some repressed feelings in that area... its okay you can act out on them

please go away, also based on the number of times in your initial 27 posts you mentioned homosexuality I have to assume you have some repressed feelings in that area... its okay you can act out on them

Please shut the fuck up and leave her alone, and give the stupid "if you don't like homos you must be one" story a rest. It's lame.

smoke a pound of trees on a tahitian beach with beautiful buff, naked island men at my feet to do my bidding

ah yes, pay homage to the goddess. . . .

Forum List

Back