Name one thing...

Name one thing that you have never done that you would like to do.

Fly in one of those little lawn mower engined thingies where I am not so high up I can't see details. Not sure what it's called. Para gliding?
The wacky thing I think would be neat is to be hooked to a helicopter on a rope and flown across rivers and streams and fields....high enough to see the vistas...but low enough where I can see the details..and no trees get in the way and smack me off.

A lawn chair and some helium filled baloons?

Name one thing that you have never done that you would like to do.

I would like to have sex in a bath tub filled with jello with a pair of twin red-haired midgets while completely sober on a Tuesday afternoon in July in Saint Louis while staying at a 5 star hotel.
HAH! That's impossible as well as crazy.

You know there aren't any 5 star hotels in St. Louis.

Hmmm.. I think I'd enjoy watching my spouse clean the aquarium instead of me having to do it. :) That would be something I've never done.

If mine so much as breathes on my aquarium, he's a dead man.

There's nothing more relaxing than taking care of, and watching fish. And my fish are damn fun to watch. They're interior decorators. :D

Hmmm.. I think I'd enjoy watching my spouse clean the aquarium instead of me having to do it. :) That would be something I've never done.

There's nothing more relaxing than taking care of, and watching fish. And my fish are damn fun to watch. They're interior decorators. :D

And tasty too!

:D

And tasty too!

Not a chance.. They're breeding. That makes them about 10 times meaner than normal. :D

Attachments

• $babies.jpg
    $babies.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 98

I kept aquariums for many years. I had up to 10 at one time.
Yes a very good hobby and if you do it right not too much work. Done right you only have to tear down and clean them about once a year.

I always like my Green sailfin mollies, the leopard cory cats, the coolie loaches.
I had a Oscar for about 15 years. He got huge and was quite smart for a fish. He knew me from others when I entered the room and would take food from my fingers, etc.

I would love to fly a high performance fighter jet like a F-15 or a F-16, hell an Su-27 would be just as good!

I always dreamed about earning a few million and retiring to the tropics before I got old.:cool:
That and a two hour 69 with Vicki Lawrence.:eek:
Hey. I'm SILL working on that part.:eusa_shhh:

No, that would be my pond. No one touches my pond. The tank however was supposed to be his. My house is filled with white walls and has windows everywhere so algae is a constant battle.

And tasty too!

How many gold fish does it take to make a gold fish sammich?:confused:

Forum List

Back