Name one thing...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Name one thing that you have never done that you would like to do.

I would like to have sex in a bath tub filled with jello with a pair of twin red-haired midgets while completely sober on a Tuesday afternoon in July in Saint Louis while staying at a 5 star hotel.

i like to fly in PBY Catalina around the world and back.

6941.jpg

the most beautiful plane ever made.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I would like to have sex in a bath tub filled with jello with a pair of twin red-haired midgets while completely sober on a Tuesday afternoon in July in Saint Louis while staying at a 5 star hotel.

Been there done that

Been there done that

How much did the hotel set you back?

Who pays for hotel's when you promise the kid at the desk round 2 with the midgets?

Back in the 1970's, there was this movement to sustain a whole family on one acre of land. Intensive gardening, small livestock, fruit trees espaliered, etc.

I've always wanted to try that. Seems like such a peaceful way to live.

back in the 1970's, there was this movement to sustain a whole family on one acre of land. Intensive gardening, small livestock, fruit trees espaliered, etc.

you communist

Back in the 1970's, there was this movement to sustain a whole family on one acre of land. Intensive gardening, small livestock, fruit trees espaliered, etc.

Your buddies the democrats are trying to make it illegal to grow your own food, all of course for our own good and safety.

Your buddies the democrats are trying to make it illegal to grow your own food, all of course for our own good and safety.

Meh, what can I say? I'm boring, I suppose. Dun wanna travel...just wanna grow heritage tomatoes.

Hmmm.. I think I'd enjoy watching my spouse clean the aquarium instead of me having to do it. :) That would be something I've never done.

Fly in one of those little lawn mower engined thingies where I am not so high up I can't see details. Not sure what it's called. Para gliding?
The wacky thing I think would be neat is to be hooked to a helicopter on a rope and flown across rivers and streams and fields....high enough to see the vistas...but low enough where I can see the details..and no trees get in the way and smack me off.

Meh, what can I say? I'm boring, I suppose. Dun wanna travel...just wanna grow heritage tomatoes.

I would like to see a politician tell the truth.
The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Forum List

Back