Name one thing.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
What is the one thing that you can do to make the world a better place to live?

I'm thinking, change my socks more often.:lol:

Your actions affect "millions of others"? WTF, iamwhatiseem? Are you seeing yourself as a virus?

I could hold the door for moms with little kids. (I usually do this now.)

Sample the beers of the world continually so as to make sure that they are of the highest quality possible for human consumption.

If I can make people around me and the people I meet along the way feel comfortable , have a few laughs and just feel better about themselves, I consider that I'm doing my part..

Now.. hand me the flowers and the crown...please

Buy more guns and ammunition anytime I have extra cash so I can protect more of my conservative friends when the rioting starts.

What is the one thing that you can do to make the world a better place to live?

I'm thinking, change my socks more often.:lol:

Warn everyone in the room BEFORE I fart, giving them a choice: leave or suffer.

My wife says I should choose yours instead.

Ah, the joys of being a milk and cheese lover, while at the same time being mildly lactose intolerant.

I don't think there is "one" thing. This weekend, down the street, they had a garage sale to raise money for their friend who has bone cancer. Her insurance won't pay the entire cost of her meds or her treatment. I paid $10.00 for a set of books they asked $2.50 for, I came home and gathered up a few nice items I thought I could do without and took them down and donated them.

Tomorrow, I'll be back at the church handing out lunches to the homeless.

Forum List

Back