Name ONE THING You Can Do For Free...

The point is it takes money to live, and if you aren't living, you aren't doing anything, therefore nothing is free.

I disagree. I think that it is possible for a person to live free – without money. If you were to put a naked person on a deserted spot of land (a deserted island perhaps), then he could eat off the land, grab fish, sleep on the ground, etc. Perhaps it would be a dangerous and unhealthy life, but I think that he could live for free.

No. I don’t want to test that theory on myself.

So you liked that Tom Hanks movie aye? Wilson! I'm sorry Wilson!

It's still an example of living outside normal everyday life, and I don't know how long someone may be able to live, but I wouldn't lay odds on it being very long. Poor diet, exposed to the elements, no medical care... hell the flu could kill you in a week.

SNUGGY.... my toothless, white trash, internet idiot, pool toy.... have you run out of beer already and your undies are up your crack? Well, see if your neighbor will loan you another ten bucks.

Don't really drink beer which is odd for an Irishman but I'll eat your lunch.

When you say that you want to eat his lunch, did you mean toss his salad?:eek:

Snuggy is fixated with beating kids up and I believe his quote is, "take their lunch money." Don't know what it is or where it came from, but he's got this thing about lunches.

The point is it takes money to live, and if you aren't living, you aren't doing anything, therefore nothing is free.

not if you live in the wild and live off the land...

Yeah but where ya going to do that bro, and for how long? Something would catch up to you pretty quick and you'd be a goner. About the only thing you can do that's "free" is DIE, and then it still takes money to plant ya.

Yeah but where ya going to do that bro, and for how long? Something would catch up to you pretty quick and you'd be a goner. About the only thing you can do that's "free" is DIE, and then it still takes money to plant ya.

Not if you let the coyotes eat him. That's free. Plus, it's conservation - providing food for the wildlife.

Not if you let the coyotes eat him. That's free. Plus, it's conservation - providing food for the wildlife.

I guess I should have specified, "in normal, everyday life."

Or maybe I should I ask, "name me one person you know that lived in the wild off the land and died and was eaten by wolves?" :lol:

Or maybe I should I ask, "name me one person you know that lived in the wild off the land and died and was eaten by wolves?" :lol:

Wolves? I don't know anybody eaten by wolves.

But coyotes - well, shoot, that's different. They'll eat anything. Especially a rancid, dead wild man.

But coyotes - well, shoot, that's different. They'll eat anything. Especially a rancid, dead wild man.
Sounds like I better watch out for the coyotes...
lol-046.gif

Sounds like I better watch out for the coyotes...
lol-046.gif

There's a Coyote that ranges this board sometimes - watch out for her. She's wily. :eusa_shhh:

But the coyotes make a bit of noise at night, coupled with the long-necked sky carp and the spring peepers - nature's chorus indeed.

I can have sex if I find a willing partner, for FREE. I can go for a walk for FREE. I can play with my dogs for FREE. There are a lot of things that are free.

I disagree. I think that it is possible for a person to live free – without money. If you were to put a naked person on a deserted spot of land (a deserted island perhaps), then he could eat off the land, grab fish, sleep on the ground, etc. Perhaps it would be a dangerous and unhealthy life, but I think that he could live for free.

No. I don’t want to test that theory on myself.

Not sure about the dangerous and unhealthy, especially compared to life as it is now.

How to Survive on a Deserted Island | eHow.com

In fact, if I were to win the lottery, I believer there's an island with my name on it....

b6-deserted-island-beach.jpg

Great question. What an idiot. ... and you want to be a mayor?

I can have sex if I find a willing partner, for FREE. I can go for a walk for FREE. I can play with my dogs for FREE. There are a lot of things that are free.

The always comes back to, if you're not alive you can't do any of those things, and it takes money to stay alive, so none of those things are truly free.

Great question. What an idiot. ... and you want to be a mayor?
SNUGGY.... my little toothless, drooling, window licker.... is me getting elected mayor not working for you? Aaaaaaawww poor little guy, your mama will be along shortly to wipe your face and tell you it's OK.

None of the above folks.... because if you're not alive, you wouldn't be doing any of those things, and to stay alive, you have to eat, and that costs money.

How do animals stay alive?

I didn't ask about animals.

My point was that animals live in the woods and eat food and find shelter without spending any money. If a human wanted to or had to, they could survive just fine out in the wilderness completely free. They could stay alive and find food to eat.

Prove me wrong.

How do animals stay alive?

I didn't ask about animals.

My point was that animals live in the woods and eat food and find shelter without spending any money. If a human wanted to or had to, they could survive just fine out in the wilderness completely free. They could stay alive and find food to eat.

Prove me wrong.
You think you could? Go do it. See how long you last. I give you a week tops and you'll be dead.

feral cats average 1.5 yrs in the wild before dying of starvation.....

pale rider you really do need to develop a sense of humor

Are we comparing wild cats ability to fend for themselves in the wild to humans.... really?

And I have a sense of humor. People make me laugh here all the time.... even you. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back