Name ONE THING You Can Do For Free...

None of the above folks.... because if you're not alive, you wouldn't be doing any of those things, and to stay alive, you have to eat, and that costs money.

You can't even BREATH for free.

And snuggy, you're a slack jawed, mouth breathing, moron piece of drop out trailer trash pig shit, but have a nice day... :lol:

Was there any surgery needed to turn from biker to biker bitch?

:lol::lol::lol:

Troll with the best of them and derail and turn every thread into a flame fest!

Good things to strive for buddies!:clap2:

... you can't.

There is NOTHING, anyone can do in this period in time that is ultimately "free."

It ALL costs money.

It doesn't cost me anything to volunteer at the Ballard(North Seattle) Food bank.

Oh did I mention that you are a liar today?

How about jerk-off! Its fun and free! :lol:

Why is this reply not suprising? Hey gstring..I need more neg reps.

No, I will not suck your gay jewish dick, hebfag. Call this scornful rejection antisemitism if you need to, shlomo the homo.

The point is it takes money to live, and if you aren't living, you aren't doing anything, therefore nothing is free.

None of the above folks.... because if you're not alive, you wouldn't be doing any of those things, and to stay alive, you have to eat, and that costs money.

How do animals stay alive?

I didn't ask about animals.

We could, head for the Hills, and build our own log cabin, grow sugar beats for our sugar and go down to the shore and gather sea water to dry out for our seasalt, to preserve the animals we killed for our food, and during the summer gather firewood and till the soil for our own food that we can or jar for the winter etc...? this way all of our work that we do is solely for ourselves or we can work all day for others for them to give you money so that you can buy your basic needs...you are still working to survive....even if money didn't exist... no?

Care

The air I'm breathing in is free . . . . my exhale, well right now it's free. Wonder if Barry is gonna cap and trade that?

Pale, if memory serves me from my bible readings....when we become a "cashless society" is when you have to start worrying, or praising...depending on how you look at it! :D

So, it is OK that we have to have money to pay for everything, when money becomes meaningless and ONLY a "number" on or in your right hand or forhead would allow you to purchase your needs....is the time to have concern! ;)

Care

How do animals stay alive?

I didn't ask about animals.

We could, head for the Hills, and build our own log cabin, grow sugar beats for our sugar and go down to the shore and gather sea water to dry out for our seasalt, to preserve the animals we killed for our food, and during the summer gather firewood and till the soil for our own food that we can or jar for the winter etc...? this way all of our work that we do is solely for ourselves or we can work all day for others for them to give you money so that you can buy your basic needs...you are still working to survive....even if money didn't exist... no?

Care

What hills? Where are you going to find land to squat on that's free?

The point is it takes money to live, and if you aren't living, you aren't doing anything, therefore nothing is free.

I disagree. I think that it is possible for a person to live free – without money. If you were to put a naked person on a deserted spot of land (a deserted island perhaps), then he could eat off the land, grab fish, sleep on the ground, etc. Perhaps it would be a dangerous and unhealthy life, but I think that he could live for free.

No. I don’t want to test that theory on myself.

Pale, if memory serves me from my bible readings....when we become a "cashless society" is when you have to start worrying, or praising...depending on how you look at it! :D

So, it is OK that we have to have money to pay for everything, when money becomes meaningless and ONLY a "number" on or in your right hand or forhead would allow you to purchase your needs....is the time to have concern! ;)

Care

Well... didn't oblahma just give us a huge push in that direction?

Was there any surgery needed to turn from biker to biker bitch?

SNUGGY.... my toothless, white trash, internet idiot, pool toy.... have you run out of beer already and your undies are up your crack? Well, see if your neighbor will loan you another ten bucks.

Don't really drink beer which is odd for an Irishman but I'll eat your lunch.

When you say that you want to eat his lunch, did you mean toss his salad?:eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_p9AbWQ2wc&feature=PlayList&p=74A68157F639F380&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_p9AbWQ2wc&feature=PlayList&p=74A68157F639F380&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19[/ame]

Forum List

Back