name one program the FDR administration implemented and I will tell you why it failed

Peepers,

to be honest, you have to know economics. The Federal Government can not spend a dollar without taking that dollar from someone else. You are one of those that are falling into the broken window fallacy of Hazlitt, just like all failed economics from the 30s onward.

And I haven't looked into the CCC as much I will be honest.
I got beef with the WPA, AAA, NRA mostly right now. I suppose I was a little too sure of myself when I made this thread, however being 20 pages into my paper my history dept. advisor is helping me with it and so far so good. It is an argument paper. I am not trying to write history, I am simply trying to use history to make an argument, and according to those helping me the argument is sound and valid so far. I think I got too cocky that night I made this thread but the research continues.

Also, it is not for a grade, it is for my own portfolio and maybe historical journal etc. Being published before grad school is apparently a big accomplishment so that's what I am going for.

I know it might be hard for someone on the left to comprehend that sometimes people do research for their own knowledge as the #1 reason, not a superficial "grade" and a pat on the back. :)

Forum List

Back