Name one good thing Islam is doing for the whole of humanity today ...

Who is? And please don't say we are because that's a load of horse manure. Unless there's something in it for us, we don't do anything for anybody, and that's the truth.

Who is? And please don't say we are because that's a load of horse manure. Unless there's something in it for us, we don't do anything for anybody, and that's the truth.

Islam is not a single person who has very limited influence on the course of history. Islam is an ideology that’s been around for 1400 years and has controlled hundreds of millions of people. It’s had a massive impact on the present condition of humanity, and unfortunately it will likely have an even bigger impact on our future…whether we like it or not.

No, I think the false god of islam is satan.

The God of Islam is the exact same God.

So you just called your God Satan. He'll be ever so pleased.
The god of islam is not the same God that I as a Christian worship. The god of islam is a false god named allah after their old moon god. There is only ONE TRUE GOD,THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JOSHUA WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH.

So, lying is okay in your religion?

The attitudes expressed by the creator of this thread are worse than Islam.

If a tree is known by its fruits, it's the creator of this thread, not Muslims, who worships a false God.

I wouldn't worry, I think you have to have a few more brain cells than that poster who doesn't even know what god he is worshiping to cause any real trouble.

No, I think the false god of islam is satan.

The God of Islam is the exact same God.

So you just called your God Satan. He'll be ever so pleased.
The god of islam is not the same God that I as a Christian worship. The god of islam is a false god named allah after their old moon god. There is only ONE TRUE GOD,THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JOSHUA WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Joshua?

Ive never seen God the Father given that title. While I have no doubt that He was Joshua's God too, He is usually know as the God of the 3 Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Name one good thing Islam is doing for the whole of humanity today ...

boosting republican party support?

Ohh wait you said a good thing...

Islam has done all the good and bad for the world that every other religion has.

Judaism has produced Sigmund Freud. Can you name an equally prominent Muslim neurologist and psychiatrist?

Judaism has produced Albert Einstein. Can you name an equally prominent Muslim physicist?

Judaism has produced Jonas Salk, who discovered the Salk vaccine that eradicated polio. Can you name a Muslim scientist who has eradicated any widespread diseases?

Judaism has produced great artists Camille Pissarro, Chaim Soutine, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani. Can you name equally prominent Muslim artists?

Judaism has produced musical geniuses Felix Mendelssohn, Jacques Offenbach, Camille Saint-Saens, Georges Bizet and Gustav Mahler. Can you name Muslim musical geniuses?

Judaism has produced important poets Heinrich Heine, Marcel Proust, Andre Maurois, Jules Romains. Can you name important Muslim poets?

Now, granted I do not think anyone would argue that we as a people have always excelled at education, economics, and science, but do not discount Islam's contribution. A lot of ideas later credited to others were thought of by Muslim scholars centuries before, like the germ theory of disease. Here, peruse this if you are really interested List of Arab scientists and scholars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speak for yourself assbonnet. :thup:

Well, if he is speaking about us as a country he is correct. Actually, if he was speaking of any country he is correct.

Bullshit, we are dumping hundreds of millions of dollars into Somalia and other African shit holes and they have nothing we want.

We know the quickly Obama's reaction for supporting of Ground Zero Mosque, but till now "too busy" president says nothing for saving the life of Christian Pastor.
America need a True American Christian President, vote never for clandestine Muslims.
Interesting but I'm missing the Protests of so-called "moderate" Muslims against imminent execution. The same is about liberals and their mainstream medias.

Posted at 01:16 PM ET, 09/27/2011
Christian Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani faces potential execution
By Jordan Sekulow

Just days after Iran released two Americans accused of spying, an Iranian court has upheld the apostasy conviction and execution sentence of Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.

The 11th branch of Iran’s Gilan Provincial Court has determined that Nadarkhani has Islamic ancestry and therefore must recant his faith in Jesus Christ. Iran’s supreme court had previously ruled that the trial court must determine if Youcef had been a Muslim before converting to Christianity.

However, the judges, acting like terrorists with a hostage, demanded that he recant his faith in Christ before even taking evidence. The judges stated that even though the judgment they have made is against the current Iranian and international laws, they have to uphold the previous decision of the 27th Branch of the Supreme Court in Qom
Religious Right Now - Jordan Sekulow explains what social conservatives want. - The Washington Post

Arabic numerals, modern medicine, astronomy...

Wait, you said one, sorry.

We know the quickly Obama's reaction for supporting of Ground Zero Mosque, but till now "too busy" president says nothing for saving the life of Christian Pastor.
America need a True American Christian President, vote never for clandestine Muslims.
Interesting but I'm missing the Protests of so-called "moderate" Muslims against imminent execution. The same is about liberals and their mainstream medias.

Posted at 01:16 PM ET, 09/27/2011
Christian Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani faces potential execution
By Jordan Sekulow

Just days after Iran released two Americans accused of spying, an Iranian court has upheld the apostasy conviction and execution sentence of Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.

The 11th branch of Iran’s Gilan Provincial Court has determined that Nadarkhani has Islamic ancestry and therefore must recant his faith in Jesus Christ. Iran’s supreme court had previously ruled that the trial court must determine if Youcef had been a Muslim before converting to Christianity.

However, the judges, acting like terrorists with a hostage, demanded that he recant his faith in Christ before even taking evidence. The judges stated that even though the judgment they have made is against the current Iranian and international laws, they have to uphold the previous decision of the 27th Branch of the Supreme Court in Qom
Religious Right Now - Jordan Sekulow explains what social conservatives want. - The Washington Post

How many cures for diseases have been discovered by 350 million Arabs? 0

How many medical inventions have been innovated by 350 million Arabs: 0

How many Nobel Prizes for science have been awarded to 350 million Arabs? 0

How many Arab technology companies are listed on NASDAQ? 0

Last edited by a moderator:
~1.6 billion human beings? Put into a grouping of one good thing they have done?

Head shake time imo... :doubt:

Last edited:
First, we already have a thread on this in the religious section. You know the forum we talk about religious stuff.

Second, this has nothing to do with American politics. I have no idea what you expect Obama to do about it. He can't even lead in the US and you expect him to somehow influence people in Iran who are evil?

Third, you're hatred toward muslims will only continue the conflict with no resolution.
how is recognizing and defining the enemy hatred ??? Sun Tzu would love to have you as an enemy !!:doubt:

How many cures for diseases have been discovered by 350 million Arabs? 0

How many medical inventions have been innovated by 350 million Arabs: 0

How many Nobel Prizes for science have been awarded to 350 million Arabs? 0

How many Arab technology companies are listed on NASDAQ? 0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world. - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently you missed the news today.

Karman: first Arab woman to win Nobel Peace - ABC Newcastle NSW - Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Islam has done all the good and bad for the world that every other religion has.

Judaism has produced Sigmund Freud. Can you name an equally prominent Muslim neurologist and psychiatrist?

Judaism has produced Albert Einstein. Can you name an equally prominent Muslim physicist?

Judaism has produced Jonas Salk, who discovered the Salk vaccine that eradicated polio. Can you name a Muslim scientist who has eradicated any widespread diseases?

Judaism has produced great artists Camille Pissarro, Chaim Soutine, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani. Can you name equally prominent Muslim artists?

Judaism has produced musical geniuses Felix Mendelssohn, Jacques Offenbach, Camille Saint-Saens, Georges Bizet and Gustav Mahler. Can you name Muslim musical geniuses?

Judaism has produced important poets Heinrich Heine, Marcel Proust, Andre Maurois, Jules Romains. Can you name important Muslim poets?

Now, granted I do not think anyone would argue that we as a people have always excelled at education, economics, and science, but do not discount Islam's contribution. A lot of ideas later credited to others were thought of by Muslim scholars centuries before, like the germ theory of disease. Here, peruse this if you are really interested List of Arab scientists and scholars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You needed to go back to the Middle Ages to find anything positive from the Arab world? Most of those contributions were made by Jews and Christians the Arabs took credit for.

Can you name one significant contribution from the Arab world in the last, oh, 500 years?
How about Arab Nobel Prize winners for science, physics, economics and mathematics?

What of great Arab musical composers, artists, poets and writers?

No, I didn't think so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back